Anyone who got into this lifestyle while you were younger?

Living the real life under lock and key
softboyplum

Anyone who got into this lifestyle while you were younger?

Post by softboyplum »

My KH and I are both 22 and have been playing with chastity the past few months, and she's really come into her own on it. She loves the extra attention, knowing I'm not gonna mess around on my own, and she's especially really found she loves hearing me whimper and fuss for her while she either makes herself cum or I do it for her. All of this has become a big turn on for her. I'm really surprised with how quickly she got into it considering how intimidating this kink looks at first glance.

The idea of keeping me locked as a standard has already come into the discussion because of how much she likes it, and it makes me think: have any other folks here gotten into this lifestyle early into their life? Something about the idea of spending my sexual peak years being denied for weeks on end really turns me on.
1 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Anyone who got into this lifestyle while you were younger?

Post by sirmebane »

Oh my, yes. I'd love to know where we'd be if we'd been married with me caged. 30 years later and it is a good thing but can you only imagine. My sex drive would have made me a constant companion for her in my early 20's. Consider yourself blessed.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
SlocksT

Post by SlocksT »

We are in the same situation as you guys were. She’s 27 I’m 26 and have just started this journey and been 24/7 locked for 5 days now.

It is intimidating especially at first I would say considering my gf was never dominant and is still learning how to be mean/bitchy and humiliate but already she’s enjoying teasing me a bit whenever she sees or mentions my cage
0 x
Jtinybottomboy03

Post by Jtinybottomboy03 »

My KH is 20 and I just turned 18 in July
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I don't think I could have done it when I was that young- I was always ready to go 6 or 7 times a day. When I was 20 I was living with a woman who was 38, and *she* was ready to go 6 or 7 times a day, so that worked out pretty well. The only problem we had was that her husband wasn't real happy about it...
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Critter228

Post by Critter228 »

I was into it at 21 but didn’t have a cage or any experience. The longest I could deny myself was 13 days before I’d give in. Now with a gf who knows about it I’ve gone 64 days I think was the max. But not 64 days locked. I’ve never been more than a week straight locked. It’s a nice fantasy but haven’t found one that would fit reality.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We all got into it when we were 'younger'...I was 69 and now I'm 72! :lol:
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!