Holy Trainer Nub v4

Living the real life under lock and key
SteveOD
Holy Trainer Nub v4

Post by SteveOD »

I own about 12 chastity cages, one custom made from Mature Metal. However, over the years weight gain and old age have made my penis be not all it could be so I have had to down size a few times over the last 11 years locked in chastity. By far, the HT Nub is the most comfortable device I have every user. It just fits so well that I often do not think about it. I tried those flat disk chastity devices that basically hold your penis inside your body and assorted small cages. Either they were heavy or made a mess when I peed. The nub is perfect.

So if you have a small penis or even a larger one, give the Holy Trainer a look. I was always a metal cage man but this is so light and the ring so comfy that it is all I will wear from now on. I am not a big fan of those cabinet locks they use because I actually had one break on me when locked. The end that turns was disconnected from the rest of the key. Luckily it was an open top design so I was able to use tools to move the end piece to line up with the rest of the shaft. What I do is buy the expensive one from Germany every 6 months so I have a fresh lock. They are built the best and most reliable.

Aside from that, there HT line is ergonomic and no reason why it cannot last for many years. I like the look of steel but love the lightweight or Resin Plastic better.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Holy Trainer Nub v4

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have an HTv3, and I like it a lot. I especially like the ergonomic ring and the expanded area at the end of the tube for the glans, but they only come in 1 3/8" cage diameter. I need a 1 1/2" so I only wear it short term for variety. Also, as with all tube type devices, thorough cleaning while locked is problematic.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.