Inquiring about Birthday Ideas

Living the real life under lock and key
bknd92
Last orgasm: August 9th, 2021

Inquiring about Birthday Ideas

Post by bknd92 »

Hello, hope everyone is well.

Hope this is the right area to post this, I'm a chastity rookie (I've dabbled here and there but only for about a few hours on the weekends), who's birthday is coming up on 8/28.

I just got my new Cobra cage (which is awesome) on Friday 8/13 and was going to take it off on Monday (8/16) cus I had to go to work, however due to my family stress/horiness I decided to wear my cage to work for the first time.

Yesterday at work, I was too horny and decided fuck it, I'll keep my cage on until my birthday.

Just wanted to inquire about any birthday ideas for a rookie like me? I'm not going to make my chastity permanent if anyone asks lol - I've asked around other forums, they respond to with unrealistic ideas.

Any ideas would be great!

Stay safe.
0 x
slave d

Re: Inquiring about Birthday Ideas

Post by slave d »

How about allowing it to come off but only for a tease and complete denial, then a soak in ice water do you can lock back up. The following day will be a beaut !!!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
KittensBoyToy
Re: Inquiring about Birthday Ideas

Post by KittensBoyToy »

You don't say if you are married/partnered or single. If you are married/partnered use the occasion to hand over the keys and let them decide what happens next.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!