More pain more pleasure

Living the real life under lock and key
Sissy_wannabe
More pain more pleasure

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

Getting pain from errctions as my stainless steel case rub against the tissue.it keeps the erections at Stop.Its frustrating , but I know my mistress always want me to be the locked and never allow an orgasm.Its a tug of war.my penis is little bit bended and because of constant pressure it can't maintain erections and seems flaccid al the time.So i just put some oiL to arouse the nerves around it.
How you guys deal with numbness and flaccidity of penis after 2-3 days locking up.also how do you guys manage the ring pressure on your underbelly.?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: More pain more pleasure

Post by TwistedMister »

Sissy_wannabe wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:09 am Getting pain from errctions as my stainless steel case rub against the tissue.it keeps the erections at Stop.Its frustrating , but I know my mistress always want me to be the locked and never allow an orgasm.Its a tug of war.my penis is little bit bended and because of constant pressure it can't maintain erections and seems flaccid al the time.So i just put some oiL to arouse the nerves around it.
How you guys deal with numbness and flaccidity of penis after 2-3 days locking up.also how do you guys manage the ring pressure on your underbelly.?
Numbness? Never had that problem, even being locked 2-3 months at a time.

What ring pressure on underbelly?

You need to be more clear if you want helpful answers.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Sissy_wannabe

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

TwistedMister wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:08 am
Sissy_wannabe wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:09 am Getting pain from errctions as my stainless steel case rub against the tissue.it keeps the erections at Stop.Its frustrating , but I know my mistress always want me to be the locked and never allow an orgasm.Its a tug of war.my penis is little bit bended and because of constant pressure it can't maintain erections and seems flaccid al the time.So i just put some oiL to arouse the nerves around it.
Numbness? Never had that problem, even being locked 2-3 months at a time.

What ring pressure on underbelly?

You need to be more clear if you want helpful answers.
Pressure happened when I tie it with a knot as the ring is little big for me but comfortable at the same time .Also the steel cages weight against body is putting pressure living marks after removing.
Is it safe to wear it?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Sissy_wannabe wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:37 am Pressure happened when I tie it with a knot as the ring is little big for me but comfortable at the same time.
Well, not much to be done about that except getting the correct size ring. Correct size, and supportive underwear.
Also the steel cages weight against body is putting pressure living marks after removing.
Is it safe to wear it?
Sure. It's normal. Just like a wrinkle in the sheets/pillowcase leaving a mark on your face when you are sleeping. It fades after a while, no harm done.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Sissy_wannabe

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

TwistedMister wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:45 am
Sissy_wannabe wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:37 am Pressure happened when I tie it with a knot as the ring is little big for me but comfortable at the same time.
Well, not much to be done about that except getting the correct size ring. Correct size, and supportive underwear.
Also the steel cages weight against body is putting pressure living marks after removing.
Is it safe to wear it?
Sure. It's normal. Just like a wrinkle in the sheets/pillowcase leaving a mark on your face when you are sleeping. It fades after a while, no harm done.
Thanks for sorting it out
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Discomfort is probably fine. I actually like to be reminded I have hardware down there. Pain, not so much, but I think numbness is a warning sign that something's not right with the fit. Likewise, chafing should be monitored but discolouration is another thing entirely. Black is right out.
0 x