Does anyone else shine their device?

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
Does anyone else shine their device?

Post by Chastityat60 »

As I start this chastity journey, I would find it fun for my wife to see it nice and shinny.. anyone else polish or shine up their device for their partner??
Just wondering,,
Last edited by Chastityat60 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
slave d

Re: Does anyone else shine their device?

Post by slave d »

i can see that being a painful exercise as i’m never allowed out of MsM’s cage !!!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

slave d wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:24 am i can see that being a painful exercise as i’m never allowed out of MsM’s cage !!!

MsM’s ld
Silly me,
I didn’t mean with an electric buffer or chemicals..
Yes, I understand many do mot remove at all.
After showering caged last night I decided the bars were a bit dull from soap. So I proceeded to carefully buff the outer surfaces of the bars of the cage till all was dry and shinny.
Just seems right to look my best for wife. In case she might want to see it.. After all, she has only seen it on me 2x in a bath by accident and once me holding /showing it to her. I am not parading it in front of her either. Always discrete and trying to be thankful she is approving of me wearing it 24/7 till we have sex again.
She has not touched it yet , nor have we had sex for 3 weeks. I would love for her to be as excited about this as me, but in reality, she is not there yet.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Mine is a solid stainless steel tube, so I just wipe it down after a shower, and it's bright and shiny. Mrs Edge did not used to be a fan of the metal cages, but now she enjoys looking at it because it's like a piece of masculine jewelry.
3 x