Keyholder and I are new to chastity play - any suggestions?

Living the real life under lock and key
mybosstoy101

Keyholder and I are new to chastity play - any suggestions?

Post by mybosstoy101 »

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well.

So as above both my keyholder and I are new to chastity play and I'm looking for some suggestions as to:

1. What things we could do together while I am caged up. Is there anything you have done with your Keyholders you could suggest to a chastity newbie? Anything goes really in terms of suggestions, we're both very open minded.

2. What to do to prevent rusting of a metal cage? This seems to build up quite quickly on the cage below. At the mo I have to clean it off with baking soda/bicarbonate and a toothbrush but it comes back quickly. Keyholder insists I shower with cage on so removal is not an option.
0 x
Chastityat60
Re: Keyholder and I are new to chastity play - any suggestions?

Post by Chastityat60 »

Also new at this..
I might suggest saving up for a stainless steel device if you prefer metal, otherwise there is a ton of resin alternatives out there that don’t rust. Mine was $21. On DH gate. Overall health and cleanliness first.
0 x
mybosstoy101

Post by mybosstoy101 »

Thanks for the suggestions re the cage - have you got any suggestions in terms of things to try with my Boss (keyholder)?
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

mybosstoy101 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:52 am Thanks for the suggestions re the cage - have you got any suggestions in terms of things to try with my Boss (keyholder)?
My wife is just recently ok with me wearing a device. I do not have a key holder yet except for the dresser drawer. I am in the taking it slow lane. However, read some of the journeys here and see what might interest you.. also there is a key holder section. Ask admin.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

mybosstoy101 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:52 am Thanks for the suggestions re the cage - have you got any suggestions in terms of things to try with my Boss (keyholder)?
There can be many things, depending on what your overall dynamic might be. We don't really know you so it's a little difficult to say. My wife enjoys having me pleasure her while I stay locked, she likes seeing me swell in the cage. Sometimes she likes to tug and/or slap my balls (69 position).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Dito. It depends who you are and what your keyholder enjoys?
Might I suggest reading some of the journeys to see what others get up to. I think this is a better alternative to making stuff up or reading fiction.

I back twisted on the "l stay locked while I serve my keyholder with tongue and toys, sometimes for days on end without being released. Its all about the tease and frustration for me and keeping C happy.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(