Night time wood is the worst

Living the real life under lock and key
Pending365
Night time wood is the worst

Post by Pending365 »

How do you deal with it?
I can happily last all day but night times are the worst.
I don’t drink after 18:00, I always go before going to sleep but no matter what 2-3 times a night it feels like someone’s trying to pull my sack off.

Any tips from the long term wearers or is it just a case of suck it up buttercup, this is part of the fun.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Night time wood is the worst

Post by TwistedMister »

For me, it took some time to work down to the proper size main ring in order not to get woke up. At first I would be waking up about every hour and a half, about five times a night, even with a ring that was too big. Then I gradually adjusted, and after about a week or so I wouldn't be waking up, then I went to the next smaller size and repeated, until I got down to the correct size.

But if you don't have multiple ring sizes available for your device, you won't be able to do that.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Mine varies but became markedly better as the cage size got smaller. My counsel from Mistress Mature Metal was that it must fit like a glove when you are at your smallest. Time and experience has taught me a lot but I still have nights where I have to get up because the cage is just not going to bend or break.

On the other hand, I have mornings where I wake up aroused and completely surrounded by the cage and there is a pleasant "pulse" that just feels good. If I were uncaged, I would be erect and throbbing instead I am contained and bobbing.

It gets better but size is everything and even a perfectly sized cage takes getting used to so you may have to work your way up to a 24/7 experience.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Pending365

Post by Pending365 »

I’ve been down in size too the nub so far which is currently most comfortable for the duration I’ve managed so far (19hrs). But as stated above, I’m still a night grower which takes a little walk downstairs or a toilet break to defuse the wood, then it’s fine for a couple of hours.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

my solution is simple but may take some time, become an old fart like me who doesn’t get erections at night even when unlocked lol !! See age does have some added benefits ….. well sort of !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.