Problems For M'Lady

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: Problems For M'Lady

Post by KittensBoyToy »

M'Lady was supposed to come home on the 19th but her therapist and case manager have agreed that she is progressing fast enough that she is ready to continue therapy through a home health service. They are going to remove the staples from her incision Saturday morning and discharge her Saturday afternoon. I think she is a little unsure about being ready to come home but they are insistent. I've got a lot to do in the next 2 days.

We are fighting a bad flea problem this year. They seem to have developed a resistance to the treatments we have been using. I bought some different stuff but I can't treat them until Saturday. I fog bombed the house last week and I'm going to do it again today. While I'm locked out of the house I'm going to mow and spray the back yard. Hopefully tomorrow I can get the dog bathed with flea shampoo. We bought shampoo for the cats too but that is going to be an adventure on its own that I'm not looking forward to.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

KBT - OMG, your plate is filled to overflowing, and yes, shampooing cats is dangerous work. Be careful!

Wishing you the best of luck with everything.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:17 am We bought shampoo for the cats too but that is going to be an adventure on its own that I'm not looking forward to.
I would almost pay to see that. That's probably even worse than giving an IV to a Siamese with razor-sharp claws (twice a day for two weeks).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I bombed the house again yesterday and started moving furniture to vacuum. As I vacuum I'm spraying the carpet with a pesticide to kill off anything that might have survived the foggers. Both the foggers and the pesticide are supposed to have residual properties to kill new fleas as they hatch.

M'Lady called me this morning. Her therapist noticed that she is twisting the new knee a little when she walks and he wants a few more days to work with her. She has also had some bad swelling of both lower legs the last couple of days. bottom line is the projected discharge date is now next Tuesday. That gives me a few extra days to get the house and yard cleaned up before she comes home.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Great!! Looks like she is well on her way!!
Have a good time!!!
0 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

Good for you. I have twice walked out of a hospital. They try to scare you by saying your insurance will not cover it if you do so. BS to that. Also want you to sign a waiver. BS to that too. Most insurance policies state that if you lose confidence in your doctor your can switch on your own. Once I carried my wife out of a hospital and they tried to stop me but I knew the law and stated that I would use force against anyone who tried to stop me. Never heard from them again.

The best was when I was walking the halls in my hospital and hear my doctor on her phone saying that she has no idea of what I have but will keep on running tests. I usually have to try 5 doctors before I find one willing to work with me. The others get pissed when I question them or refuse an invasive test in the absence of any symptoms but merely because of my age. I current have the Chief Medical Officer of our health center as my doctor. He leaves me alone. I call him if I think I need medical attention and he does not try to force me or withhold prescriptions if I do not take any tests based on a general age group.

I was friends with three doctors at one time an they advised me to stay away from doctors unless absolutely necessary. Most have to show that they are doing something, schedule expensive tests to create profit or simply follow a standardized list of tests to give based on age as if everyone has the same problems at the same age. Both my parents lived into their 90 by staying away from doctors unless absolutely necessary and basically not taking their medication with horrible side effects. I take responsibility for my own health while my wife goes to the doctor for every little thing. She is at her optimum weight level and physically fit. I am far from that and yet she is the one with all the medical problems and suffering side effects, some of which ended up taking her to the ER, from taking any drug prescribed to her.

I believe that if you are not happy, find someone else. Last time I was in the hospital they were trying to hint at me having a heart attack and wanted me to take all sorts or expensive tests. I checked myself out and went to my own doctor who told me it was just an episode or with stress and he did not think I needed to take any more tests,. He was right,
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

She came home yesterday. Except for needed outings I plan to stay very close for the next week as she heels and gains more confidence. I did some deep cleaning while she was in the hospital but there is still a lot of rearranging to make getting around the house easier for her.

A home health therapist is coming to meet with her later this morning and set up a schedule for sessions.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I hope for her sake, and yours, that she works hard at the therapy.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:52 pm I hope for her sake, and yours, that she works hard at the therapy.
She is adamant about being ready to both get in/out of the RV and on/off the Harley in time for the Biker Rally at the resort next month!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:07 am
WifeIsVanilla wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:52 pm I hope for her sake, and yours, that she works hard at the therapy.
She is adamant about being ready to both get in/out of the RV and on/off the Harley in time for the Biker Rally at the resort next month!
Wow, riding a motorcycle in a month sounds like a very ambitious goal. I wish her luck.
0 x