Problems For M'Lady

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Problems For M'Lady

Post by KittensBoyToy »

This is from my journey post on Saturday.

Kitten had a total knee replacement on Tuesday. The therapist at the hospital suggested she go into an in house rehab program before coming home. She was moved to a rehab hospital Thursday evening and will probably be there at lest 3 weeks. Of course everything is wrong with the place. She hurts and every little thing is amplified but what I have seen so far most of her complaints about the place are justified. If things don't improve over the weekend she is going to go to the director on Monday. If things aren't resolved by her we are going to move her to another facility.

Things will seem better anytime we/I talk to a nurse and then go back to bad in a few short hours. The biggest problems are her meds, especially pain meds, being screwed up and her therapy being done by a nurse yesterday instead of a therapist coming in to work on the week end. t this point giving the director a chance to resolve the issues is no longer on the table.

After talking to Kitten last night I called a facility she was in a few years ago. The nurse I talked to said they had admissions people on call on weekends and she would email my information to them. They should start working on getting her moved today so hopefully she will be out of that place today or tomorrow. I have everything I was going to work on today on hold so I can be ready to move her belongings if they move her today.

If she doesn't get moved today I will be sitting on the front porch where she is waiting for the director to show up to work. Trust me when I say she is not going to like the conversation. I also will call her surgeon about her being denied the pain meds he prescribed for her.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
lockedforfun

Re: Problems For M'Lady

Post by lockedforfun »

If you have any reservations about the care facility, get her out immediately. Don't listen to a single excuse, don't try to work with them. If they don't know or care enough to get it right on their own the first time, they aren't going to get it right.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:48 am I also will call her surgeon about her being denied the pain meds he prescribed for her.
Say what?

Somebody needs a can of whup-ass opened on them. If she has a script, she should be handling her own meds.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Hope everything works out ok. Those can be trying times. Been through a bunch of that stuff. Prayers for good outcome.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Wife and I tag-team on stuff like this. Sometimes ignorant staff need to be put in their place. The patient is the customer.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We got her moved to a better facility yesterday. Her doctor called me on Sunday when he stopped by his office and got the message I had left for him. He was going to called the director of the old place directly.

The doctor that was caring for her at the old place asked her yesterday when he came in what he could do to make her stay. Her answer was "Nothing". I found out that in addition to everything else she hasn't been getting her breathing treatments. She is supposed to have 3 a day and I brought them the meds from home.

I'm so glad we got her moved as quickly as we did. She may not be quite as enthusiastic after today. She has been told that she will be in therapy 3+ hours a day.
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

That therapy is no fun, but working hard at it is critical for a good outcome.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Glad you made the move and I hope she has a good and speedy recovery.
0 x
CB6000
KittensBoyToy
Update on Progress

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Just a quick update on M'Lady's progress. After laying in bed at the first facility for 4 days with no therapy other than a couple of times on a machine that flexed her knee she was basically starting over a week after surgery. She had some therapy at the hospital the 2 days after surgery but everything had stiffened back up. She was transferred late Monday evening and Tuesday was used for evaluation by both Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy. They started therapy on Tuesday, a full week out of surgery, and it was extremely painful for her. She couldn't move her leg on her own or bear any weight on the new knee. Wednesday she walked/hobbled with the aid of a walker about 16 feet. Thursday she went about 60 feet and Friday she walked from her room at one end of the building (Next to the last room on the hall) to therapy at the front corner of the building. According to therapy that is about 290 feet! She is supposed to be on the machine to flex her knee twice a day for 2 hours at a time. At first she could barely tolerate 15 degrees. She's up to 37 degrees now.

She can now get in and out of bed by herself and therapy cleared her to walk around her room and to her bathroom without calling for assistance. The only thing she needs assistance with is showering because the knee isn't flexible enough for her to reach her foot yet. She can't paint her toenails either but she doesn't do that any way. That is my responsibility as her slave.

We have reservations at the campground for a biker rally weekend starting the 16th of September. She says she WILL be ready to get in and out of the RV as well as on the trike in time to go. On Wednesday I was thinking I need to be ready to cancel the reservations. Now I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to the RV to have it ready to travel.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

That is such good news. I hope you have a great trip!
0 x