Some guys noted me

Living the real life under lock and key
Sissy_wannabe
Some guys noted me

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

I suspect some guys noted my chastity bump and I think they had commented on that.I an not sure, or whether I am Feeling Paranoid about this.Also Can someone tell me how they were able to hold a Steel chastity cage.In my case it was Little Bit Heavy.So I had tied a support around me through the cage or else I feel like I am carrying a Baby in my Dick.
Anyone Relate?
0 x
slave d

Re: Some guys noted me

Post by slave d »

Mate, give it a break, we’ve told you over and over again that NOBODY KNOWS BUT YOU OK !! You’re asking the same question over and over again in different terms. Tie a string around your waist if you want to hold the cage up more ….. or don’t …. nobody but you knows or will unless you have a 10” cage sticking straight out of your pants !!!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Sissy_wannabe
Re: Some guys noted me

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

slave d wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:50 am Mate, give it a break, we’ve told you over and over again that NOBODY KNOWS BUT YOU OK !! You’re asking the same question over and over again in different terms. Tie a string around your waist if you want to hold the cage up more ….. or don’t …. nobody but you knows or will unless you have a 10” cage sticking straight out of your pants !!!

MsM’s ld
Sure mate I think it's better to give it a break
0 x