Pain after masturbation

Living the real life under lock and key
Sissy_wannabe
Pain after masturbation

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

After masturbation the initial discomfort inside the cage cane back is it normal to have this as at first it took me 2 or 3 days to get used to my cage after a set of ruined orgasm I masturbated inside the cage and I decided not to touch myself again as that would never be called chastity.i am into self locking so basically i want to keep myself from touching again as I think there will be complication when mastubation haooens inside cage.
0 x
slave d

Re: Pain after masturbation

Post by slave d »

MsM would say “good, you shouldn’t be masturbating anyway so it’s good that it hurts, perhaps you’ll learn and not do it again” !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Sissy_wannabe

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

slave d wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:35 pm MsM would say “good, you shouldn’t be masturbating anyway so it’s good that it hurts, perhaps you’ll learn and not do it again” !!

MsM’s ld
Hm I think so maybe little bit of pain is a tradeoff for my penis to stay where it belong.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

And since you're not playing with it, you'll have time to run down to the punctuation store and buy some more commas, periods and spaces.
5 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:38 am And since you're not playing with it, you'll have time to run down to the punctuation store and buy some more commas, periods and spaces.

😂😂😂
0 x
Sissy_wannabe

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:38 am And since you're not playing with it, you'll have time to run down to the punctuation store and buy some more commas, periods and spaces.
:D yeah,yeah I got it.
0 x