Lot comfortable in public

Living the real life under lock and key
Sissy_wannabe
Lot comfortable in public

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

Wearing a cage in public helps me to communicate well es0ecially with women.Some women are so angry at me like they are to their girlfriends.like women stop seeing masculine presence around me and that was same Time a good thing and bad thing for me .the cost is I am gonna be a sissy who is an easy catch for any girl to tease and play with like a sex toy on the other hand the benefit is i can stop being in this frustrated toxic masculinity state that always search for pussies.
How you guys see the mental transformation process..
?
0 x
slave d

Re: Lot comfortable in public

Post by slave d »

i think this mental process is totally in your head !!

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

From my perspective:
I do not stop being who I am just because I decided to put on a device. For me, the desire to wear one comes from my wanting my wife to see clearly my love for her. That my desire is to be kept for her .. to share every erection and every o with her. No matter what that ultimately ends up looking like, ..
just my thoughts,,
5 x
Sissy_wannabe

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

slave d wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:52 am i think this mental process is totally in your head !!

MsM’s ld
Yeah I know Its a placebo effect and will wear out shortly but just some sharing of thoughts that gone through my head.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

You need to realise that how you feel people are treating you has nothing to do with chastity as they’re not aware you are in chastity, so you may feel they’re treating or seeing you differently but they’re not.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

And/or they may have never heard of chastity...
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Sissy_wannabe

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

slave d wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:51 am You need to realise that how you feel people are treating you has nothing to do with chastity as they’re not aware you are in chastity, so you may feel they’re treating or seeing you differently but they’re not.

MsM’s ld
Yeah now started to realise that
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Yeah, it's in your head. But if it works for you, carry on sir. Who knows, women might be acting towards you differently because the caged you act differently towards them when caged. I certainly find that I'm calmer and less liable to anger, to the extent that it is mentioned in conversation, though they have absolutely no idea I have this particular kink (probably don't know it even exists).
0 x