How long will it take til i forget I am wearing it

Living the real life under lock and key
Sissy_wannabe
How long will it take til i forget I am wearing it

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

I have been caged for 1+ days and yesterday night had some bad anxieties cripples me sleepless.but today I am okay and I like it this way.but i am somehow obsessed about this that always checking out My cage.will this be gone away.likr will i get used to it
Also my mother seemed to be more comfortable now around me like I stop senting this bad masculine vibes out there anymore.like she got her freedom and started less caring about me and that's a good thing isntit.a Good gift that as a son can give to my mother like being a chaste boy.
Also i am afraid I will end up in fights with brother as he is somewhat like the odd character who never like sissies like me and is always a problem maker and is frustrated about life himself ..
I have a wish to stay chaste for so long that i lost the days and but this all things come in the way.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: How long will it take til i forget I am wearing it

Post by TwistedMister »

Your mother? Your brother?

How old are you?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Sissy_wannabe

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:16 am Your mother? Your brother?

How old are you?
0 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I have been wearing chastity cages for over 11 years. It was 3 months before I wore it 24/7 and sometime that year I kept forgetting that I was caged. However it was only after buying a custom made device. Now it is like my wedding ring. It is there but I do not think about it unless there is reason to. With my cage I do think about it when I sit down on my balls. Ouch. It varies by person. I have read that 90% of chastity devices end up in a drawer no longer used once the initial excitement wears off or the wearer cannot get comfortable wearing it. Especially those who buy cheap Chinese clones that come with one ring size, are heavy and not very comfortable. Just wear it longer and longer each week and sooner or later you will forget you have it on. Good Luck.
0 x
Connecticut_couple

Post by Connecticut_couple »

SteveOD wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:37 pm I have been wearing chastity cages for over 11 years. It was 3 months before I wore it 24/7 and sometime that year I kept forgetting that I was caged. However it was only after buying a custom made device. Now it is like my wedding ring. It is there but I do not think about it unless there is reason to. With my cage I do think about it when I sit down on my balls. Ouch. It varies by person. I have read that 90% of chastity devices end up in a drawer no longer used once the initial excitement wears off or the wearer cannot get comfortable wearing it. Especially those who buy cheap Chinese clones that come with one ring size, are heavy and not very comfortable. Just wear it longer and longer each week and sooner or later you will forget you have it on. Good Luck.
That's pretty good assessment since I got my first chastity cage in mid-April. I struggled to wear it over night but after switching spacers and ring size (mind came with an assortment), I can wear it overnight most nights. There are times when I literally now don't even realize I'm wearing a steel cages on my cock and balls. I'm also learning over time when to make some slight adjustments but there are still some times where I need to remove it to get some relief, but those times are becoming less frequent.
0 x
Sissy_wannabe

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

I am getting more feminine Grace and women seems to want to care for me and simply talk to me like i am their friend.like they ca openly communicate some helps me so much when i am outside.like helping in getting an office work done or just asking about my life I feel like they are behaving to me like a men behaving to a women it's wonderfull experiance and keeps me supehorny.one of my previous ex had told me I am lot like a girl and my last girlfriend who was toxic just put down me because she said how sissy I am.bt seriously I like being a sissy.and her toxic behaviour never touch3d my honest feelings of being a sub in relationshiop.or doing feminine roles.so I wear cage also as a revenge against her that I will find a women who will accept my feminine desires to be a sub and follow the FLR Lifestyle..
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

When I'm working, concentrating etc, I forget it's there.
When my wife is with me.. I cant forget for a second.
4 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

Hopefully never!

I love the feeling of being caged and really miss not having it on for any reason.

I am a crossdresser who is into bondage so that probably explains why I always want to have that 'locked up' feeling.
0 x
Sissy_wannabe

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

Mr Pickle wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:16 am When I'm working, concentrating etc, I forget it's there.
When my wife is with me.. I cant forget for a second.
I can relate to that.Also when your family is near me I am concerned whether they notice the bump.Outside in supermarket and all I seems to dont care at all I am with the flow.Lile I am free to express myself.
0 x
Sissy_wannabe

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

Sashauk wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:27 am Hopefully never!

I love the feeling of being caged and really miss not having it on for any reason.

I am a crossdresser who is into bondage so that probably explains why I always want to have that 'locked up' feeling.
Off course I i get you.i mean when will the burning itching sensations that goes away and we get used to the cage .is there such a landmark or is this a part of sacrifice that we had to suffer.like little pain for so much Pleasure?
0 x