Chastity Contract

Living the real life under lock and key
alittlesubthing

Chastity Contract

Post by alittlesubthing »

Greetings Keyholders and Lockees,

Im trying to find Chastity Contract templates for myself (Lockee) and a potential Keyholder (Male to Male) and conversed and tried many times with Keyholders but found its been a 'make up as he goes along' kind of situation, not setting out term/rules from the outset, which quickly taught me that the 'make up as they go along' was exposing their lack of knowledge, and it has lead to problems, so this time i want not only to inform myself of what could appear in these contracts but also expose my potential keyholder's knowledge and the use of a contract cements the relationship between us and thats its took seriously, both knowing what is and is not acceptable, and as these templates can be amended/added to its somehthing we can create together...

Hope someone can help, so if youre a Dom male keyholder using such a contract with your male locked submissive, i love to hear from you.

Kind regards.
0 x
alittlesubthing

Re: Chastity Contract

I might add that we are not in any relationship currently and do live apart, so anything that requires his physical presence ie punishments wouldnt apply. But i guess we can remove those clauses from any template.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

You specify that you want templates from male/male couples. Why? While there will be differences involved, the basic concept and rules behind male chastity whether the dominate partner is male or female.
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
alittlesubthing

I dont mind either way as you say, i just put additional info further explaining my situation.
0 x