Advise on wearing Chastity Cage at workplace

Living the real life under lock and key
Sissy_wannabe
Advise on wearing Chastity Cage at workplace

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

I got my stainless steel cage which uni plan to Put at workplace to control my erection while seeing co-workers.But I don't want to come out as having a bulge in my crotch.like women at workplace very easily notice that.(I had previous experience with that with another cage not at work place but at office).So how to wear it without acting like all embarrassed or irritated.like fixing pants all the time.and tightening the ring....and all.
Any advices?
0 x
Mr Pickle
Re: Advise on wearing Chastity Cage at workplace

Post by Mr Pickle »

Mine is on all the time, work, play, swimming, holidays you name it.
I don't think anyone notices, even I don't notice lol.
It's a steel cage. Not big, I've found smaller is better for all kinds of reasons. I'm actually more surprised that no one has noticed the absence of my package having gone from 6" flaccid to 2.5" in steel.
Unless you have something lumpy, I'm sure it is more likely headology. Once you get used to it you won't even think about it. And your natural behavior will not raise awareness.

Hope this makes sense?
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
slave d

Post by slave d »

Personally i think the idea that “people see” your cage in your pants in just in your head. i’ve worn various cages everywhere for over 7 years now and nobody has ever noticed as far as i’m aware. Unless you saw me either naked or just in panties (which are much more noticeable than the cage) there’s zero chance you’d know. Maybe if you wanted to wear tight tight pants or something but that would just be stupid !! You’ll find in no time you’ve forgotten you were worried about it. i even wear it to normal doctors appointments etc and if by any remote chance somebody asked if i was caged i would be pretty certain they were too and only because of that they might notice !!

MsM’s ld
4 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Sissy_wannabe

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

Mr Pickle wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:10 am Mine is on all the time, work, play, swimming, holidays you name it.
I don't think anyone notices, even I don't notice lol.
It's a steel cage. Not big, I've found smaller is better for all kinds of reasons. I'm actually more surprised that no one has noticed the absence of my package having gone from 6" flaccid to 2.5" in steel.
Unless you have something lumpy, I'm sure it is more likely headology. Once you get used to it you won't even think about it. And your natural behavior will not raise awareness.

Hope this makes sense?8
Yes my previous cage was plastic about 3 m long and actually while I look in mirror it feel like I have a boner. So while I am near girls I am concerned they might think I am aroused by then but infact I am 0 aroused because of the cage.yes I am mentally aroused to never have a boner infront of a girl still I am little bit ashamed the cage inside my underwear looks little pointing outwards.maybe I am filtering things out or magnifying it out of proportion.like why should someone even care if I had a boner or something..just some concerns..
That's affecting my period in chastity..
0 x
Sissy_wannabe

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

slave d wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:36 am Personally i think the idea that “people see” your cage in your pants in just in your head. i’ve worn various cages everywhere for over 7 years now and nobody has ever noticed as far as i’m aware. Unless you saw me either naked or just in panties (which are much more noticeable than the cage) there’s zero chance you’d know. Maybe if you wanted to wear tight tight pants or something but that would just be stupid !! You’ll find in no time you’ve forgotten you were worried about it. i even wear it to normal doctors appointments etc and if by any remote chance somebody asked if i was caged i would be pretty certain they were too and only because of that they might notice !!

MsM’s ld
Definitely if they think I am wearing a cage they themselves seated one before or are wearing.so I am pretty sure No one other than caged ones can recognise other caged ones.but some sissy posts in on Tumblr have me false idea about this exposure or insight of girls that they find it even if it's under my underwear.illogical but sometimes I have a fear..
0 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

I wear a stainless steel cage, 24x7, including at work. I doubt anyone has a clue.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have 2 Mature Metal Devices: a Jail Bird and a Watchful Mistress. I use the security option on both. I also have a Holy Trainer v3. None of the 3 are at all noticeable under clothing. My Curve by CB-X is very noticeable.
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

I have worn my Jailbird 24/7 for almost 4 yrs. The first 6 months was under my police uniform pantns. Since then under my slacks as a security manager. I go to meetings and do stand up presentations in front of groups. It is important to have proper fit and not be too large. Contact Mistress at Mature Metal for sizing help. She has me in a much smaller cage than I started with and much smaller than I would have imagined. Besides being less obvious, the smaller size prevents pinching, prevents any type of erection, and combined with my tripple base ring prevents any ability to pull out of the device. My wife wears the key 24/7 on a necklace and is ecstatic I can't jack off any more. She feels more free to fuck others while I watch and sometimes lets me have sloppy seconds. It's truley been the best 4 yrs of my life.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I just picked up some Calvin Klein stretch boxer briefs they have a pouch that supports the cage and does a good job concealing it.
1 x
CB6000
Sissy_wannabe

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

Thanks everyone for te advises I i use a metal cage and I think it's lot less curvy than cb6000 models.like my present metal cage exactly shaped like my natural curve if penis without it.so it suits my thing.And Also because the ring was little too big i use some support to hold the ring to my body. Like a belt setup attached to ring.it provide additadditional support as well as more anonymity.my cage is bigger than my dick so some er3ctions are there but every erection was touched by the metal and no erections are left unnoticed.also each erection makes me realize I am caged and I have no way to get immediate pleasure unless I try to use some lockbreaker or something.thts cool what I wished for .
1 x