Advise on wearing Chastity Cage at workplace

Living the real life under lock and key
Steve2059
Re: Advise on wearing Chastity Cage at workplace

Post by Steve2059 »

Being from the UK I wouldn't know about firearms, but I do know I've worn my cage standing on a stage, brightly lit in front of an audience giving presentations, and no-one has noticed.

A couple of years ago though we'd gone out to a celebration party for a friend and I had some new chinos which were very snug. Thought nothing about it until after we arrived, and after an hour my wife leaned over and said, "those trousers are so tight I can see every bar of your cage", and sure enough when I looked down the whole thing was clearly outlined.

It was too late to do anything by then so I had no choice but to carry on. Number of people mentioning it, or glancing down with surprised expressions - absolutely nil. Hell of a night though.
0 x
ARK

Post by ARK »

How did wearing a chastity cage to work turn into conceal carry of a handgun???

I finally started wearing my chastity cage to work. I have been nervous that it will fall off and I would be busted out. I have worked all day in the yard and found that the cage has slipped down my penis. Other occasions, woke up and my cage had come off during the nigh.

Tonight, I wore it thinking I was going to have an easy night. WRONG. I was busy. Climbing ladders, walking standing. Hot environment, cool environment, bending, pulling, pushing. No problem with my cage. Am I just paranoid?

Any feedback about wearing your chastity cage to work would be appreciated.

As to concealed carry. I believe in constitution carry. Be proud to show off the size of your firearm. I tote a Bersa 380. For our UK friend. It is a cheap version of a James Bond firearm
0 x
WPS
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

I work from home, on the phones, sitting in an office chair all day. Wear at work is never really an issue. Sometimes I dont even wear pants. :)

OTOH, my holster is attached to the underside of my desk, and I carry a micro .40, so concealment is never an issue.

Concealment was the initial discussion, and honestly I dont want either my friends or criminals to know what I am concealing.

Eddie
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

ARK wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:16 am How did wearing a chastity cage to work turn into conceal carry of a handgun???
LOL! You know how it is with internet forums- you can start off swapping chicken soup recipes and end up discussing the best designs for building a nuclear bomb in your garage.
I finally started wearing my chastity cage to work. I have been nervous that it will fall off and I would be busted out. I have worked all day in the yard and found that the cage has slipped down my penis. Other occasions, woke up and my cage had come off during the nigh.

Tonight, I wore it thinking I was going to have an easy night. WRONG. I was busy. Climbing ladders, walking standing. Hot environment, cool environment, bending, pulling, pushing. No problem with my cage. Am I just paranoid?

Any feedback about wearing your chastity cage to work would be appreciated.
Haha, the ring on my CB3k broke while I was at work, fortunately I wear briefs instead of boxers so all the pieces were contained. Unfortunately, all the pieces were contained, and all of the sharp/jagged little edges were scratching and poking the bejeebers out of my junk until I could sneak off to the bathroom and get them out.

It sounds like you might need a smaller ring, so that it fits a little more snugly.
As to concealed carry. I believe in constitution carry. Be proud to show off the size of your firearm. I tote a Bersa 380. For our UK friend. It is a cheap version of a James Bond firearm
If I'm not mistaken, Walther USA is located in AR, you could get the Real Thing...but it ain't cheap. I wonder...I have an Iver Johnson TP-22 that the frame broke, maybe a Walther frame would take the parts...supposed to have been a direct copy...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

Im retired now, but I wore my Mature Metal Jail Bird 247 since July of 2018. I was in law enforcement until retirement in October 2021. I never had anyone indicate cage was noticeable in my uniform or casual wear.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

CagedKC wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:59 am Im retired now, but I wore my Mature Metal Jail Bird 247 since July of 2018. I was in law enforcement until retirement in October 2021. I never had anyone indicate cage was noticeable in my uniform or casual wear.
Wait... you retired from law enforcement or chastity? Chastity is a life sentence.

Jokes aside, you didn't have concerns about a jailbird keeping everything front and center if you had to go 'hands on' with a suspect?
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Pending365

Post by Pending365 »

Do you know why I carry a .45?

Because they don’t make a .46!
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Pending365 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:07 pm Do you know why I carry a .45?

Because they don’t make a .46!
But they do make a .50. The Desert Eagle was maybe the only gun that I wanted, just because. Never did get one. My workhorse for more than 35 years has been my Sig P220, made in Germany with the mag release at the bottom. I chose that one because, at the time, lefty/ambi mag releases weren't very common, and there are no external safeties that need to be operated, which also weren't commonly available in lefty setups. Unlike the Colt 1911 carried 'cocked and locked', the Sig is ready to go with the hammer down like a revolver, and no need for extra training/practice to work a safety in a high-stress rapid response (a fact which saved my ass more than once). Some of the guys going ga-ga over the 'Wonder Nines' used to give me shit because I didn't carry one, "Ooh, but we've got so many more rounds than you..." "Yeah? Well, I don't need that many because I hit what I'm shooting at." They stopped giving me shit when I walked away with top scores in the Police Combat Pistol Course.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Laceyfemme
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Laceyfemme »

Getting back to chastity cages, I have two comments:

1. I agree with the consesus that nobody will notice, unless the cage is absolutely huge or you are wearing speedos.

2. How would you know if someone noticed, and why would you care? Nobody would bring it up to you, and I find the idea that people might be talking behind my back strangely exciting.

Many years ago, I used to wear nylons, garters, and panties to work frequently, and went through several months also in chastity. I enjoyed wearing dress pants with thin fabric and sometimes went without socks. I often wondered if anyone noticed, but nothing got back to me if they did.
Last edited by Laceyfemme on Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
ARK

Post by ARK »

Gun I want just for the heck of it is Barrett M82. My family thinks $15,000 is too much for a gun with no useful purpose. The day I win the lottery, I will be ordering one.
0 x
WPS