Big decision..

Living the real life under lock and key
User avatar
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Posts: 4892
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Southern New England, USA
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0
Contact:

Re: Big decision..

Post by Tom Allen »

https://www.amazon.com/Burg-Wachter-Loc ... 9942694497

No guarantee that they are not keyed alike.
0 x
Chastityat60
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:54 pm
Gender:

Re: Big decision..

Post by Chastityat60 »

Tom Allen wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:39 pm https://www.amazon.com/Burg-Wachter-Loc ... 9942694497

No guarantee that they are not keyed alike.
You're probably right. However: I was hoping for the ability to offer the wife a little key game. Simple 50/50 chance to unlock. Wrong key means 2 more weeks.
0 x
Chastityat60
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:54 pm
Gender:

Re: Big decision..

Post by Chastityat60 »

Big news..
Locks arrived.. different keys.. they don’t open each other!! Yay,,extra bonus, the original keys are different still .. so 3 sets of keys 2 locks all different!
Now for the very delicate part..
How to ask if she might be interested in locking the lock. If not that is ok.. maybe she will play a game with the keys..
any thoughts???
0 x
SteveOD
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:55 pm
Gender:

Re: Big decision..

Post by SteveOD »

Do not let fetish play interfere in your real life. I do not lock up when we go out. There is absolutely no reason to do so as I will not be jerking off under the table in a restaurant. Too many focus on the cage as if it is a contest. If you cannot refrain from masturbating when unlocked, you are in the wrong fetish. If I take off my wedding ring, I am still married and not free to have sex with any woman I see. The cage is a symbol of the power exchange over your penis and also a source of stimulation for you. There are no prizes for who can stay locked up the longest or have the fewest number of orgasms. Chastity will last a lot longer if it simply is not coming without your wife's permission.

We have led a fetish sex life for 50 years including a few decades of sharing the same girlfriend. We were very successful in all that we did because we were practical and did not let the fetish carry over into our non sexual life. It was good advice given to us from a long time BDSM couple. With chastity you need to still wear the cage outside the bedroom but we do not think about it and I do not do housework or am submissive to my wife. She just controls our sex life because I owe her for inviting me to join in every time she had sex with a woman and also let me have sex with her girlfriend without my wife taking part.

Rule of thumb is don't do anything that may ruin your vacation or make you uncomfortable. We just take a whip and nipple clips when we go on vacation.
0 x
TwistedMister
Posts: 3283
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:49 pm
Location: Northern New England
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Gender:

Re: Big decision..

Post by TwistedMister »

Steve-o, stop trying to tell other people how to do it, not everyone is the same. If what you are doing works for you, that's great. Let other people do what works for them. He's probably back from his vacation by now.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Chastityat60
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:54 pm
Gender:

Re: Big decision..

Post by Chastityat60 »

Yes back from vacation..thanks,, was looking for a bit of advice concerning the asking. She only last weekend gave the official thumbs up to me wearing it between our times together... and no, I do not need it to keep me from masturbating .. but.. it does for me act as a silent sentinel. So as you know it doesn’t stop an erection from trying to get started, from what I’m hearing it can build a bit behind the A ring... and that’s what I experience. Soon after, the urge subsides. I could not pull out during that time anyway. So I feel contently kept. ( not in panic for another split plastic tube event)
I get a partial erection that I can’t do anything with at the moment. And when that moment has passed, I can continue on like nothing happened. I like the dynamic of it at least so far as a self locking newbe.
0 x
TwistedMister
Posts: 3283
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:49 pm
Location: Northern New England
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Gender:

Re: Big decision..

Post by TwistedMister »

Chastityat60 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:10 am Yes back from vacation..thanks,, was looking for a bit of advice concerning the asking. She only last weekend gave the official thumbs up to me wearing it between our times together... and no, I do not need it to keep me from masturbating .. but.. it does for me act as a silent sentinel. So as you know it doesn’t stop an erection from trying to get started, from what I’m hearing it can build a bit behind the A ring... and that’s what I experience. Soon after, the urge subsides. I could not pull out during that time anyway. So I feel contently kept. ( not in panic for another split plastic tube event)
I get a partial erection that I can’t do anything with at the moment. And when that moment has passed, I can continue on like nothing happened. I like the dynamic of it at least so far as a self locking newbe.
When I am at my smallest, with some soap and a lot of effort it can be possible for me to pull out...and a little more difficult to get back in. But, when I'm at my smallest, I'm usually not thinking about doing anything with it, and even if I had it in mind to do something with it and if the Mrs. found out I did, there would be a very unpleasant (for me) penalty involved. If I did something, and she asked, she would know if I wasn't telling the truth, and that is enough of a deterrent for me.

On the other hand, if I am the slightest bit aroused there is no chance of getting out, it's too late. Even a slight arousal reminds me that the Mrs. is in control and I am not, which typically causes further arousal. There is enough room that an erection can get a good start before it is restricted, being somewhat of a masochist this is not completely undesirable. I don't think that saying I 'enjoy' it would be quite correct, it can be quite frustrating at times, but as you say, it is a good reminder of being 'kept'.
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Chastityat60
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:54 pm
Gender:

Re: Big decision..

Post by Chastityat60 »

So,
Was looking for some advise on how to ask wife to possibly lock my new lock and cage.. Maybe play a key game with my new keys and locks.. Last night was my target night to ask her. I did not.
Since no one offered, and because she is only recently ok with me self locking, I was thinking maybe I should leave that alone for a while.
Did “GOOD” keeping clean all week.!!
Seems as time goes on ,, I need to be a bit more
careful with all that cleaning.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla
Posts: 583
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:36 pm
Location: Central NC

Re: Big decision..

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Chastityat60 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:31 am
Since no one offered, and because she is only recently ok with me self locking, I was thinking maybe I should leave that alone for a while.
It is usually not a good idea to push too hard, too soon. I suggest waiting a while before attempting a next step.
0 x
Have worn: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired, broke, were repaired and then broke beyond repair.
Now mostly wearing my MM Jail Bird, occasionally alternating with my MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3 & a second Curve.
Chastityat60
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:54 pm
Gender:

Re: Big decision..

Post by Chastityat60 »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:14 am
Chastityat60 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:31 am
Since no one offered, and because she is only recently ok with me self locking, I was thinking maybe I should leave that alone for a while.
It is usually not a good idea to push too hard, too soon. I suggest waiting a while before attempting a next step.
Agreed,
I brought up the chastity device subject last night, first time since that weekend,
Thanking her for her understanding...etc
She immediately went to that old familiar place
“You can do that if you want to ,if it helps you,”
..etc
Not exactly the more wholesome acceptance I understood last week, so, yes, stay put, don’t push.
0 x
Post Reply