What age did you start...

Living the real life under lock and key
cb6000s

Re: What age did you start...

Post by cb6000s »

pamdipot wrote:It's been interesting for me to read about how many married couples start getting into chastity after years of marriage. That got me to thinking:
At what age did you first become interested in chastity?
Chastity? Only fairly newly. However, I knew I did not fit the gender sterotypes at around age 8. Since, at age 8, I really didn't know what gender or gender sterotypes meant, you can imagine what a confused child I was.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

I also ran across altarboy's website years ago (more than a decade), although my interest rather came from the female chastity side (I still would like to see one of those great looking belts on my wife, but the cost ...).

On that website I was confronted with the fact that male chastity also exists.

When I saw last november how the prices on the CB6000 had come down, I bought one for "playtime" and tried it out. The effects that tryout had on me "hooked" me.

Age?

I'm 54 soon, and my wife is 15 years younger than me. Although she has always been good at living with this disparity in age and lifetime experience, her holding the keys has given her the (maybe needed) confidence in taking the lead.
Since I am a switch, and she rather likes to be the one played with, being in some kind of "bondage" even while out of the bedroom probably satisfies parts of my needs when it comes to the BDSM side of our erotic life.
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

I met my hub about three years ago. We were engaged within 4 months and married 18 months ago. Early on, we realised that we had found an extraordinary level of openess and communication with each other and this extended into our sex life. One day I bought him an Erosteel cage from Tickleberry because I thought it looked sexy. I had no other plans other than play at that point and was rather suprised when he said that he wanted to wear it as much as possible and always when he was away on business. It's quite a harsh device though so did pinch and chafe a bit. He read about the CB6000 and once he tried that, there was no going back although he is released at night. We are now trying out a jailbird but are having some settling in issues. have been chaste from the start. I am 40 and he is 45.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

I'm 43 and my wife is 41. Like MikeCB, I was exposed to chastity in my teens. I was probably around 15 or 16 when I read Anne Rice's Beauty novels -- I can still remember the passage where the Prince was locked up with a chain mail device. I was playing with homemade devices made out of jock cups and plastic coated wire cables shortly afterward.

In 1997, two years or so into our marriage, my wife and I made the trek to Long Island for an Access Denied belt. That belt never did fit right, and besides, I wasn't really equipped to deal with marriage, much less a chaste marriage.

Last summer I came across Kelmag's blog and was inspired to give chastity play another try, this time with some guidance. The CB-6000s arrived in early August, and the Steelheart three months later. Our timing this time around was just right, as the concept of "vanilla chastity" has apparently reached a critical mass. Reading about other people's experiences on this forum and related blogs has been a huge help.
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

As for contemporary chastity play, I became interested about three years ago. I introduced it to my wife about two years ago. (My memory is so bad on this, maybe it was 5 years ago and 4 years ago)

However, after reading the last few posts, I realize I had some sort of "chastity" fetish as a very, very young boy. I used to "borrow" my older brothers' athletic cups and put them down my pants. I just loved the feel of the hard plastic encasing my pre-pubescent penis. Whenever possible, I would seek to wear the cup outdoors in a "normal" setting--privately enjoying my little secret.

David
0 x
John

Post by John »

I posted earlier today that we have been into MC for around 6 years. It must be more when I think carefully. I was about 54 and I'm 62 now. It has given us both a great deal of pleasure and fun - like some of the others, we both wish we had known about it many years before.
0 x
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

I think we all wished we started when we were jnut's age. :) Which leads me to wondering: where are all the early twenty-somethings? Where are all the 20 year old Shanes and Davids and Johns of the world? When I was 20 year old, I was all over the dial-up BBS (Bulletin Board Systems). If I was 20 today, I'd be all over this forum.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Shane67 wrote:I think we all wished we started when we were jnut's age. :) Which leads me to wondering: where are all the early twenty-somethings?.
I am very lucky :).
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

Belle wrote:I am very lucky :).
Jnut's the lucky one. Horny guys who want to be locked up are a dime a dozen. :) Look at the make up of this forum -- it's a sausage factory with a few female bosses. :) :)
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

it's a sausage factory with a few female bosses.
Hahahah, I love that imagery! Thanks for a laugh, Shane. :lol:
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers