getting used to cage advice

Living the real life under lock and key
frank zipper

getting used to cage advice

Post by frank zipper »

Greetings,

Here's some background information. My wife and I are on again off again with chastity. We use a jailbird that fits really well for the most part. Our personal record previously was seven days. We're currently on eight days with PIV sex and oral sex for me (along with a lot of orgasms for her). All of this is great. We currently don't want long periods of being locked up. I do have some questions for y'all though.
  • I am high and tight and really struggle with morning erections. I use a scent free neutrogena lotion in the morning after my usual morning piss and shit. The tightness takes over an hour to go down to where I can function.

My testicles are not cold nor are they purple, but are pretty swollen (similar to the photos in the members section of proper fitting cages. Is that typical?

My wife gave me 10 hours out of the cage after giving me an orgasm and they still were swollen. This is after a five day period of daily tease and denial. Not huge, but still not as loose as they are without playing with the cage. Is that normal?

Since being caged, I have started having serious premature ejaculation (last time was ten thrusts before I pulled out for a ruined orgasm). My wife is cool with it, but I want sex to last longer. I've had a vasectomy, so we don't use any other protection. I did but some condoms that desensitize penises and some spray that does the same thing. Is that the best option? How do orgasms feel when numbed?
Thank you for the help!
0 x
Dogtanian69

Re: getting used to cage advice

Post by Dogtanian69 »

After two years of wearing a cage, and when it’s on in the mornings I’m also tight and high. When we take it off my balls hang way lower than they used to.

As for the premature ejaculation, your dick is no longer desensitized by constant rubbing agains your underwear, so yes you will cum more quickly. My wife, on rare release days will give me a ruined orgasm and then about an hour later get me hard and ride me. That’s just my experience, everyone is different
2 x
frank zipper

Post by frank zipper »

Thank you. I appreciate everything you said. I switched out to a larger base ring which is helping in the morning, but I haven't been unlocked for anything sexual since the most recent lockup started. When the time comes I'll just follow my wife's lead.
0 x
snug_tube

Post by snug_tube »

After wearing full belts and cages with scrotal rings, I got a Prince Albert piercing. No belt or ring needed. Less is more, especially when you have an active lifestyle. I can bicycle in my PA tube with no issues.
0 x