KH forgot the key

Living the real life under lock and key
Branah

KH forgot the key

Post by Branah »

My KH dropped me off 20 miles away from home today so I could cycle home, however, when we got there and I asked to be unlocked she had forgotten the key. :shock: . This left me with the dilemma of riding home with cage on and risking chaffing shilst hoping I didn't crash or not riding at all, I chose the former.

I wouldn't usually advocate riding whilst caged as if an accident happened wearing a cage could cause serious injury to the pelvic area and my KH may be embarrassed if the hospital had to cut it off (the cage that is). For these reasons I have daily access to a key and my KH trusts me to only use it to remove the cage for cycling. For me, if I broke that trust it would ruin the point have having a cage in the first place so I don't betray her trust.

Anyhow, this got me thinking...has anyone had embarrassing moments or a funny situation happen due to their KH forgetting they key?
0 x
sherulestherooster

Re: KH forgot the key

Post by sherulestherooster »

I had a chest infection that required antibiotics and had a follow up appointment with the GP. I was feeling much better and I was caged for the workday. We didn’t realize that I should be unlocked for the appointment (just in case he needed to check ‘down there’) and she was like, “oh, so sorry, go ahead and unlock at home” but I didn’t have time for that so I showed up to the appointment caged. The risk of it was hot but I would have been super embarrassed and was running through excuses I could provide not to drop my trousers. Alas he didn’t ask for that but the idea that she “forgot” to unlock me was a pretty hot memory.

She also would say she “forgot” her key at her work from time to time, not sure if she really did or it was a mind game. Quite a turn on for the chastity key to be an afterthought. That’s a confident key holder!
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2010/ ... s-bad-art/

Adding to this, when we first started, Mrs Edge used to get tempted to unlcok me. Eventually she started leaving her keys in her desk at work to bring them home on Friday. After a while, she forgot even that, and she just left them there.
1 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

We realised we had forgotten my key when we arrived at the top of Scotland - about 250 miles from home.

We were staying for a week in a large house with many friends, so the opportunity for adjustment was limited except in the bedroom. We also dined out several times and did long hill walks most days, so while it was a baptism of fire I was quite pleased with how things went.

This was the last week of October a couple of years ago, and my wife was undecided about going for NOvember. She did, so we went on without a break and those 35 days are still my record.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

BTW, I forgot to mention this saddle is almost made for caged users:

https://products.roadbikereview.com/pro ... p/trk.html
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Tom Allen wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:07 am BTW, I forgot to mention this saddle is almost made for caged users:

Can you imagine if your bollocks AND cage got stuck through the seat as you were riding along lol. Imagine the cry of “help me Mistress i’m stuck on the bike seat” lol.

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I've ridden as much as 35 miles caged, but there's too much fidgeting and adjusting.

No chance of that happening. Unless, maybe, you're riding naked and well lubed.
0 x
snug_tube

Post by snug_tube »

I'm also an avid cyclist, which is why I got a PA piercing so that I could wear a tube that doesn't require a scrotal ring. I found that I can cycle comfortably (longest ride in my tube is 38 miles). I used to do century rides in my younger days (pre-chastity).
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I now have 2 different saddles with ce tee cutouts. The TRK is on my good road bike, although I will probably replace it with the Selle SMP Well, and move the TRK to my touring bike. My 1980s steel project bike has a no-name gel saddle with a cutout. That's the one I use for a risenwirh the lads when we stop at all the brew pubs along the bike trail.

I have to remove the cage when I take the road bike out because I'm usually climbing hills snd/or I'm out for 50+ miles. Mrs Edge would prefer that I don't come home all chafed.
0 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

Tom Allen wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:07 am BTW, I forgot to mention this saddle is almost made for caged users:

I'd say it's made for people with a block and tackle between their legs, caged or not...

I used to ride pre-cage days, but even without a cage, "normal" seats would leave my dingus and dingettes numb after a few miles, so I switched to mountain bikes.
0 x