Buttplug while locked / soft

Living the real life under lock and key
IvorEdKontas
Buttplug while locked / soft

Post by IvorEdKontas »

Do many of ye use a buttplug?
Do ye keep it in for a long time?
It is easy for you to stay soft while working up the ardour to insert the butt plug?

I don't use a butt plug, however, I just bought one (tonight!) that is stainless steel with a mighty 1.6" girth diameter... and -wait for it- the word "SLUT" on the base in shocking pink. How hot is that?
0 x
Jon Descer

Re: Buttplug while locked / soft

Post by Jon Descer »

That's alot; hope you have spent the time to get your muscles used to relaxing back there. I have sometimes worn one for hours, or most of a day. Problem is that it makes me want to empty my bowels more often; it's often messy upon removal if it's been in that long and I've been, you know, eating; and getting it back in requires carrying lube around with you all the time. So I don't do it much. I've been meaning to get a steel one so that it's a little easier to get in and out, even if it's not quite as comfy as silicone (because then I can use silicone lube and I don't get friction burns removing it after several hours). Oh, and it's hard to find one that's comfortable, with a good, curved t-handle. And no, it doesn't get me erect to pop it in.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with everything Jon Descer says.

I have 4 solid glass BP's of varying sizes. The 1.6" makes me think my sphincter muscle is about to tear during insertion and extraction. The smaller sizes go in and come out easily and feel good, but I don't use them frequently enough to train the muscles to handle the big one without significant discomfort. That is a goal I would like to achieve in the coming months.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I've considered glass myself but I am too paranoid, especially since I don't want some massive base that digs in to the cheeks, but a narrower handle just gives me willies. I can actually handle one that large myself, but I have to work up to it, not just plop it right in, which is why I hope the OP has been training--otherwise he needs some smaller sizes to open himself up before grabbing the big boy.
2 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I've long been into anal play and have a variety of buttplugs in different styles, sizes and materials (though nothing in glass - yet!).

I regard my butt kink as parallel to chastity, but have found that over the years, as chastity became an embedded thing in my life, that my bum has evolved into an erogenous zone to rival my genitals.

I'm allowed to play with buttplugs, even when locked, though I do so rarely due to a feeling of guilt that it's somehow cheating, and She sometimes orders me to wear one of Her choosing for sex (locked or unlocked).

The largest I own is a remote-controlled rechargeable silicon vibrator, with a 2" diameter (Ooh!). I can manage it now with perseverance, but thought I'd made a mistake when it first arrived, though it can still take a while if I haven't used it for a bit. Her favourite for me is a 5" long cross between a plug and anal beads in pink, but with a max diameter of about an inch, which She calls my Knobbly Bobbly.

I'm not into all-day wear, so three or four hours is the norm. She has put the Knobbly Bobbly in me to go out to social events a couple of times, but unlike my cages, plugs are generally short-term and indoors.
1 x
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

My GF made me wear a butt plug at some point.
She thought it belonged to the cage too.
Before we started chastity she always thought I had a nice ass . Now I am an avid kilt wearer , and she said there is nothing more beautiful than a matching butt plug .
We now have several aluminum butt plugs with those beautiful stones.
So that there is one for every kilt .
After a lot of trial and error , it is the largest that fits the best .
I now wear them 24/7
They are the right weight and the easiest to clean.
But insertion is also quite easy with just water .
My intestines are used to it by now.
And I feel myself when the big message is coming .
This again has the advantage, little mess with it.
During sex it is also a wonderful feeling when my girlfriend taps against it or moves up and down . It then, together with the cage, gives an even more intense feeling, even to the point of frustration.
0 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen: