Chastity cage cleaning

Living the real life under lock and key
Jsmall

Chastity cage cleaning

Post by Jsmall »

My cage has been on since the 7th of May. It is a cell mate internet cage and my kh told me since there are holes in the cage I can just clean it out with the shower head. My question is how long is it ok to clean that way
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Chastity cage cleaning

Post by TwistedMister »

Jsmall wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:15 am My cage has been on since the 7th of May. It is a cell mate internet cage and my kh told me since there are holes in the cage I can just clean it out with the shower head. My question is how long is it ok to clean that way
For as long as you can keep it clean. Liquid/gel soap can be helpful, as long as you have a way to swish it around, then rinse with the hand-held shower. My fingers are thin enough to get under a ring, and long enough to be effective, if you can't do that there are sponge-sticks that you can get that should work. A shower a day keeps the stink away- your nose will tell you if you aren't doing a good enough job.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jsmall

Post by Jsmall »

Is there anything I can do about the rash from the ring I have tried a diaper rash cream the best I can but I still get the rash
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Coconut oil be sure to wash if off in the AM
0 x
CB6000
Jsmall

Post by Jsmall »

KH will not remove the cage says teaching me a lesson and no removal before aug 7th. Can I do anything with the cage on. I will try the coconut oil but the ring is tight and can't rub the oil in with the ring in the way
0 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

When I am applying oil I will put it in front of and behind the ring. Then I can slide the skin that was under the ring out and put oil there. Hope that helps
1 x
Jsmall

Post by Jsmall »

Ok thanks will try that
0 x
Jsmall

Post by Jsmall »

Just recently my penis has started to itch and is driving my crazy I have tried a q_tip but can't seem to reach where it is itchy at. Any ideas ? KH is on a business trip for the next week and will not remove it before aug 7th
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Assuming you don't have a PA you can always pull out the back for long enough to have a good clean and inspection. i know you’d probably prefer not to but if you’re really itchy it could be some form of infection and if it was me i’d be checking it out.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Tea tree liquid soap is a great cleaner
0 x
CB6000