Chastity cage cleaning

Living the real life under lock and key
sls01234

Re: Chastity cage cleaning

Post by sls01234 »

Tea tree liquid soap is a great cleaner I have been using every man jack frim the vitamin shop
0 x
CB6000
Jsmall

Post by Jsmall »

I can't pull slip out of the cage so I will try the tea tree oil
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Jsmall wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:21 am I can't pull slip out of the cage so I will try the tea tree oil
If you don’t have a PA you must be the only person in the world who can’t pull out the back !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

slave d wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:19 am
Jsmall wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:21 am I can't pull slip out of the cage so I will try the tea tree oil
If you don’t have a PA you must be the only person in the world who can’t pull out the back !!

MsM’s ld
I have a tough time getting into/out of my modified solid ring with the cage off. I think that with a hinged ring 2mm smaller it would be practically impossible, or close enough to it as to make no difference.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
danj

Post by danj »

Health and hygiene are important. IMO your wife/KH needs to let you address those issues. I know the honor system can be hard, but just because she lets you out doesn't mean you can stroke or be allowed an orgasm.
2 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

danj wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:29 am Health and hygiene are important. IMO your wife/KH needs to let you address those issues. I know the honor system can be hard, but just because she lets you out doesn't mean you can stroke or be allowed an orgasm.
Every Saturday out to clean and right back in. Use the tea tree soap between deep cleanings
0 x
CB6000
Jsmall

Post by Jsmall »

Thanks for all the ideas to keep it clean. I shared them with my KH and she will not remove my cage before aug 7th as she is teaching me a lesson for my stupidity
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

As said, safety is more important than kink; if it's feeling BAD, or you legitimately think you can't clean it, then she needs to take it off so you can clean it (or she can even clean you while your hands are tied, or something). I've seen pics of guys who got an infection in their cage--it's not pretty. I'm sure she's not trying to do anything wrong or mean, but if you can't safeword out of the cage because of a legitimate medical concern, that's bad-dom right there, and is no longer consensual. You shouldn't go for long lockups in a cage until you are sure you can maintain hygiene and not get actual sores (a little tenderness sometimes is normal). I recall the cell mate being a pretty enclosed device, so yeah, you definitely need to keep cleanliness in mind.
3 x
Jsmall

Post by Jsmall »

I tried to reason with her to check my penis but she will not listen. She said I was the dumb ass for putting it on in the first place so no more complaining or it will stay on longer
0 x
snug_tube

Post by snug_tube »

I shower daily and have a shower head that allows me to direct the stream under my PA tube’s anchor pin. No odors, no problem.
0 x