Chastity cage cleaning

Living the real life under lock and key
Jsmall

Re: Chastity cage cleaning

Post by Jsmall »

I have been using the shower head it just itchy and I can't get to the spot very well just drive me crazy at times
0 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

The cage is not the important part of chastity. It is the promise not to orgasn, locked or not. Too many guys are focused on the cage. No matter the cages, you still can make yourself orgasm in many ways like a vibrator on your balls or cage for instance. You can also stick a swab into an opening in the chastity device and jerk off that way too. You can always tell the real chastity people by whether they believe that the cage prevents them from having orgasms.

I an on my 11th year of locked orgasm denial. When I shower I take my cage off and wash. I do not jerk off because I promised that I would not. Not a single problem in 11 years. If you want you can have supervised cleaning where she watched as you clean and then lock up again.

Here is a some good advice. Use a squirt bottle with water and 10% mouth wash to clean yourself when locked. I use swabs and squirt bottled purchased on Amazon and they have served me very well. I am partially circumsized so I have to unlock to properly clean my penis. You can even get small ones for when you are out of your house. Just use a bathroom stall.

There is real chastity and fantasy chastity where people follow the masturbation fodder they find online. Orgasm denial does not even require a Chasity cage. if you cannot practice self restraint, chastity will not work for you because locked or not, you can cum as many times as you want. So unlock and clean. She can supervise you or not. So many think that wearing a chastity cage will prevent orgasms and they are dead wrong. It is the promise you make to the keyholder that keeps you orgasm free, not the cage.
0 x
Jsmall

Post by Jsmall »

I am stuck in the cage for my own stupidity I was snooping where I didn't belong and thought I would try the cage on for a little while what a big mistake
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Jsmall wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:44 am I am stuck in the cage for my own stupidity I was snooping where I didn't belong and thought I would try the cage on for a little while what a big mistake
I bet you are living every minute
0 x
CB6000
Jsmall

Post by Jsmall »

No I am wanting out but each time I complain time is added to my lock up. I don't like how my KH is adding time to my lock up each time I leak from being locked up
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Beginning to think this thread should be moved !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Boynextdoor11

Post by Boynextdoor11 »

sls01234 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:17 pm Tea tree liquid soap is a great cleaner
yes! it works for me too. A showerhead is an option too, but who cares now...
It gets bigger than I pull on it!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Boynextdoor11 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:49 am It gets bigger than I pull on it!
Huh?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted