Wife is shy/needs guidance

Living the real life under lock and key

What's the best solution for a wife that wants keyholding advice from one experienced in keyholding?

Seek out keyholders online that would be happy to educate my wife? (how??)
83%
1-time dom virtual q&a session with potential for more sessions
No votes
Just send her to "that other site" again and deal with the repercussions, I asked for this after all!!
8%
Some other forum???
No votes
Something else????
8%

Total votes: 12

slave d

Re: Wife is shy/needs guidance

Post by slave d »

Sorry Tom, you and i seem to have read this differently in some way. One of the people asking these questions appears to be a keyholder but hasn’t joined the keyholders group and that’s who i was aiming my response at. i also feel the biggest mistake men make here is trying to make it about them rather than concentrating on the keyholder and as a consequence they fail because there’s nothing in it for the keyholder, in other words the men think it’s about them but need to make it about the keyholder. Anyway, if i said something off putting to potential keyholders i apologise as that wasn’t my intention, quite the opposite really, i was trying to say that potential keyholders would be better talking to existing keyholders rather than the men who have other agendas around themselves !!

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Aria

Post by Aria »

slave d wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:53 am i repeat again, women looking for advice here should register as keyholders and ask others in the keyholder section ! We locked boys have wildly differing opinions on things and certainly cannot answer questions from a keyholders perspective. If women are not prepared to join here and join the other keyholders then i’m sorry but they’re probably not interested enough to ask questions in the first place.

MsM’s ld
Where is this section ?
My girlfrind
should read this section but she use my account for read
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Aria wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:22 am
slave d wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:53 am i repeat again, women looking for advice here should register as keyholders and ask others in the keyholder section ! We locked boys have wildly differing opinions on things and certainly cannot answer questions from a keyholders perspective. If women are not prepared to join here and join the other keyholders then i’m sorry but they’re probably not interested enough to ask questions in the first place.

MsM’s ld
Where is this section ?
My girlfrind
should read this section but she use my account for read

You can’t see this section because you’re not a keyholder. If your girlfriend wants to see it she will have to have her own membership here and then ask one of the moderators to open that thread for them.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

I read your story .
And my guess is that your wife is not self-insured.
But also that you can not convey it to her .
She doesn't want to read a book, but she does want to talk about it with someone so she can learn how to do it.
So she actually wants a confirmation from someone that she's doing it right.

I don't think that's the solution to do it that way.
The most important thing is to have good communication with each other.
Sometimes it is the case that people start to demand things from each other that others may not fully support.
Tell her why you want to do chastity .
And you ask if she likes it .
Also open your feelings to her.
And above all , give her the confidence she deserves .
And above all do not force things and set the bar too high . And above all talk to each other , she may have a completely different idea about it than you have yourself .
And see if those desires and wishes will match.
And do you come to the conclusion that the differences are too great , and it will not work .
Then you will have to let it go, that it is not for you both.
0 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen: