Preferred ruined orgasm?

Living the real life under lock and key
benny22
Last orgasm: September 27th, 2023
Preferred ruined orgasm?

Post by benny22 »

Perhaps it's not a question to long term locked guys here, but (at least in my case) being chaste for a week or two I do wonder whether I do not prefer ruined orgasm instead of full one. I got used to the feeling of constant slight horniness, and full orgasm will remove this feeling for at least few days. Ruined orgasm is still an orgasm, but the feeling of horniness still remains.
How do you think? Isn't ruined orgasm more appealing at least sometimes for you?
0 x
Cobra 3D, HTv2 small
Dogtanian69

Re: Preferred ruined orgasm?

Post by Dogtanian69 »

Yes, on the rare occasion my Wife grants me a release, I have come to relish the sensation of a ruined orgasm
0 x
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

Agreed. Ruined orgasms can play out so much more slowly as that 'point of no return' feeling lasts so much longer, and you can both watch that puddle of semen slowly grow around your belly-button. It's great!
2 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Jimmybastille »

My GF has had my locked for 3 months now and I've had 2 releases one for a Dr appointment and the other she needed piv sex..
I'm allowed a ruined O per day if I'm able (roommate).
I almost prefer a ruined O to full masterbation now.. it keeps me horny and yes is an orgasm but without the pleasurable feeling.. she will have me ruin my orgasm for her then I am to please her as she likes.
0 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.