Question about orgasming after being denied for a long time

Living the real life under lock and key
Connecticut_couple

Question about orgasming after being denied for a long time

Post by Connecticut_couple »

So, for the first time ever I was denied a real orgasm by my wife for nearly 40 days. Up until that point I was horny every day. My wife finally gave me a BJ the other morning and the orgasm was frankly strange. It builded up to a very high intensity and then when I finally climaxed it was very short and I got soft almost immediately. Since then, about two days ago, I haven't been horny at all either. In a nutshell it was a fairly unsatisfying orgasm for the wait time and the downside is pretty sad. Has anyone else experienced such a pathetic feeling orgasm after being denied for awhile and also having trouble getting back up to a horny level after the fact?
Last edited by Connecticut_couple on Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Jon Descer

Re: Question about orgasming after being denied for a long time

Post by Jon Descer »

I have two thoughts on that; one is that orgasm denial is just a very strange thing. It's not really "natural" and our bodies and brains process it differently. I've read all sorts of weird experiences people have had. The other, more practical answer is that I wonder if something was off with your body that day. Maybe your PC muscles were tired or weak, so they struggled to maintain the erection at all, didn't have the strength to give you much ejaculation, and immediately turn to jelly afterwards. Or maybe your blood pressure was weird. Or some other thing. You'd have to see if this happens again in the future, and if it does, maybe limit the length of your denial period. As for not getting horny for a while after, I've seen people say that too.
0 x
all41

Post by all41 »

Jon's latter answer is more how I feel in the same sircomstance
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

That’s why i haven’t had an orgasm in over 4 years, i’m much much happier being randy all the time and highly aroused during playtimes than having a few seconds of pathetic pleasure (my last orgasm was very short and unimpressive). So it’s up to you but that’s why a number of us no longer have orgasms at all.

If you have any questions around that i’m happy to answer either here or by pm.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Connecticut_couple

Jon Descer wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:56 pm I have two thoughts on that; one is that orgasm denial is just a very strange thing. It's not really "natural" and our bodies and brains process it differently. I've read all sorts of weird experiences people have had. The other, more practical answer is that I wonder if something was off with your body that day. Maybe your PC muscles were tired or weak, so they struggled to maintain the erection at all, didn't have the strength to give you much ejaculation, and immediately turn to jelly afterwards. Or maybe your blood pressure was weird. Or some other thing. You'd have to see if this happens again in the future, and if it does, maybe limit the length of your denial period. As for not getting horny for a while after, I've seen people say that too.
I think part of it might have been that she gave me the BJ first thing in the morning so I wasn't as horny as I might be later in the day. Also I was wondering too whether my PC muscles were weaker due to not being used for several weeks.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Connecticut_couple wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:41 am Also I was wondering too whether my PC muscles were weaker due to not being used for several weeks.
I think that can be part of it, especially if you aren't getting any teasing/edging while being forbidden to ejaculate, which would exercise them.

Going the opposite way, with a lot of teasing/edging while not permitted to ejaculate to strengthen the muscles, and causing 'ruined' orgasms, can result in sort of 'forgetting' how to have a real orgasm and causing 'self-ruined' orgasms even when permitted a real one...in which case the refractory period can be very short (sometimes an hour or less, for me).

Sometimes, after a period of denial, with the right stimulation I can be made to ejaculate before it even gets hard...which can *really* be disappointing.

You can exercise your PC muscles intentionally, to prevent them from getting 'weak'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Connecticut_couple

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:52 am
I think that can be part of it, especially if you aren't getting any teasing/edging while being forbidden to ejaculate, which would exercise them.

Going the opposite way, with a lot of teasing/edging while not permitted to ejaculate to strengthen the muscles, and causing 'ruined' orgasms, can result in sort of 'forgetting' how to have a real orgasm and causing 'self-ruined' orgasms even when permitted a real one...in which case the refractory period can be very short (sometimes an hour or less, for me).

Sometimes, after a period of denial, with the right stimulation I can be made to ejaculate before it even gets hard...which can *really* be disappointing.

You can exercise your PC muscles intentionally, to prevent them from getting 'weak'.
That makes sense, I do get the occasional ruined orgasm. I know what you mean about cumming when soft because my wife would tease me at times and I wasn't fully hard and I was so excited that I felt like could have easily cum being soft. I guess this is something I just need to get used to. Heck, I'm just a pathetic cuck so I don't deserve the best orgasm anymore! Lol
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Connecticut_couple wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:02 am That makes sense, I do get the occasional ruined orgasm. I know what you mean about cumming when soft because my wife would tease me at times and I wasn't fully hard and I was so excited that I felt like could have easily cum being soft. I guess this is something I just need to get used to. Heck, I'm just a pathetic cuck so I don't deserve the best orgasm anymore! Lol
A while back, after nearly a year of caged ruins only, about 3 months apart the Mrs. used her mouth to get me off while still caged, but she didn't stop when I started to cum, like she would do if she was going to ruin it. Being caged, it was not like a 'normal' orgasm, but it seemed to go on and on and on, just like what it seems that she experiences. It was amazing. And, IIRC, there wasn't much of a 'drop' after, within a short period of time I was back to being just as horny as I was before.

I want to have that again.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Connecticut_couple

UPDATE
On Saturday night we came home from a party and my wife was a little tipsy. When we went to bed, she said she needed me to fuck her. I reminded her that it wasn't allowed until my birthday in a few months but she didn't care. She said that she was the keyholder and she wanted me to fuck her no matter how pathetic a fuck I am. So I did as I was told and I fucked her. It didn't take long at all until I came and it felt amazing. I missing grabbing her ass while felt her tight wet pussy sliding up and down my shaft until i exploded. I did feel "guilty" about cumming before our agreed upon date, but that's what she wanted to do. At least I know my plumbing still works.
3 x