Is it Inevitable?

Living the real life under lock and key
Guy7

Is it Inevitable?

Post by Guy7 »

I’m been into locking myself off/on. Never finding a cage I can wear 24/7. But I have a new MM Jailbird on order. I obviously have a high desire for chastity for many reasons and at times letting my dick thinking it needs a cage. I have noticed some shrinkage since I’ve been into chastity as well as some EDD.
I know there’s are many varied opinions if chastity causes shrinkage or not. If in fact my new Jailbird can be worn 24/7.

Will I have to accept I could / will shrink more if I’m always locked. I plan to remain abstinent, it’s been 3 1/2 years since if been practicing abstinence. So should I learn to except I’m a chastised man and my dick will shrink ? I know some guys don’t mind a smaller dick.
0 x
Mr Pickle
Re: Is it Inevitable?

Post by Mr Pickle »

I wouldn't be too concerned if it did shrink. Who sees it anyway?
C encourages me to stay locked these days, I had a 10 day break after 3 months, 7day break at 6 months and the breaks get shorter. C would rather I did not have a break at all. Obviously I'm allowed out to perform and for treats, but usually straight back in. So I've been locked 90% of that time night and day.
My normal erect length is a little under 8".
When flaccid it ranges from 4 - 6" depending on how cold or vulnerable I feel.
The cage I have been in for the last 6 months is 2.5" long and is the only metal device I have that stops growth so I can sleep in it.
Personally I haven't noticed any shrinkage that doesn't come back after a few days.
I'm assuming if I was never allowed an erections this may not be the case, but what would it matter if it was never going to be erect anyway?
I mentioned shrinkage as an excuse to get out a few times. At first C let me out because a smaller dick isn't what women want as a rule. But then she decided it wasn't a good enough reason, her toys don't shrink, my tongue doesn't shrink. She doesn't need it as often, and certainly not for its size. So a bit less meat to fiddle with isn't really an issue. So what if it shrinks?
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Any apparent shrinkage is temporary, it goes back to normal after a few days of freedom. After 20 years, if anybody's dick was going to shrink it would be mine.

Holy crap Mr. Pickle, you got 8" packed away? I can only imagine that much. I'm a little envious, and a little not. I've only got 6" and the Mrs. says that if it were any bigger she would never let me touch her...she'd probably keep me locked permanently. I already 'touch bottom' in some positions, I have to be careful or it hurts her.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

As i heard on the TV show naked and afraid recently …. “Is that 8 man inches or 8 woman inches ?”

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
nrbill32280

Post by nrbill32280 »

My Mistress laughed at me after I was unlocked at 145 days, and found out I had lost about 1.5 inches in length erect.

She told me: "It doesn't matter if you shrink or not, you're never going to fuck again, anyway!"

She was right, I tried to fuck only one more time over 4 years ago, which has so far turned out to be my last fuck forever.

Incidentally, I regained the lost length after being unlocked for about 10 days. However, I learned that if I stayed locked without any release, I remained shorter.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

[quote=TwistedMister post_id=135742 time the Mrs. says that if it were any bigger she would never let me touch her.
[/quote]

It's a benefit when table dancing, but that was years ago.

Hence, sometimes less is better. Yes it can be a problem.. Or was, C is used to it now. Usually I can't go balls deep, I have to work up to it if we are not piv active.

These days it's not a problem, C is piv active even when I am not, two faux dildo, both are large, the 7" is no problem. The 8 follows that one, or I do if I'm lucky.

C is petite, 5 foot. When we first met C used to say it like I was trying to split her in half, so I always had to go slowly.
Now I just do as I'm told lol
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(