Teasing while caged or not?

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: Teasing while caged or not?

Post by slave d »

FWIW MsM used no HRT, the only thing She takes is a 100mg Aloe Vera capsule once a day on the advice of a pharmacist and since then She’s had zero UTI’s (they had become an issue) and has become much better lubricated where it counts !! That, combined with a return to regular sex (in Her case with a 7.5 inch Vixskin dildo She doesn’t have to worry about “going flat” on Her and a mains powered DOXY vibrator that really does the job), have brought Her from years of next to no orgasms (and no apparent desire) to a multi orgasmic Cougar who is probably having more orgasms than ever in our 46.5 years of marriage. From our experience i wouldn’t wait around thinking about HRT as a magic bullet, from what we’ve heard it’s not. If you want your sex life to improve, work in your sex life, rather than hoping pharmaceuticals will do the work for you.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Teasing while caged or not?

Post by TwistedMister »

Interesting. I always thought aloe vera was topical use only. I'll have to look into that.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted