Special Chair

Living the real life under lock and key
Gowther
Special Chair

Post by Gowther »

Does anyone use a queening chair. My wife like go down while she is working doing computer work, but a regular chair that is partially under the table can make it somewhat difficult. Buying one is pretty expensive and I cannot for the life of me find a good place that has DIY plans so I could make one myself. A plus if I could make it so it wasn't obviously for queening.
0 x
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6
Re: Special Chair

Post by mrrigid »

This one on Amazon seems simply made and well reviewed:

https://www.amazon.com/Multifunction-Zo ... 7B2TG?th=1

My wife also spends a lot of time on the computer, working and in conferences. I'd love to 'go up' on her while she's working. Good luck!
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Not mine but one I found on Fetlife. I have a a door chair to make one, though.
Queening Chair 1E.jpg
Queening Chair 1E.jpg (66.15 KiB) Viewed 3937 times
Queening Chair 1D.jpg
Queening Chair 1D.jpg (61.01 KiB) Viewed 3937 times
Queening Chair 1C.jpg
Queening Chair 1C.jpg (50.73 KiB) Viewed 3937 times
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Several years back we had a couple of old Windsor chairs up in storage so down to the workshop I went to alter one of them into a Queening Chair. Wasn't going to spend hundreds on what I saw online. Two days later I emerged with what I thought was pretty good. Both of us could be comfortable for the task at hand. We gave it a go but neither of us could make it work right. She went along with another one of my kink ideas and humored me but wasn't sold on the idea. I on the other hand found it difficult to breathe half the time. Bottom line, it went out to the burn pile shortly after.
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

Could always try Etsy, lots of custom-made kink stuff there.

I feel like the problem with these chairs is that normally they are stools, and there's no way for the man to be comfortable; either their back or neck (or both) are at bad angles and it hurts. He needs to be able to sit UP, with his neck in-line with his spine, and support for his spine and cushion for his butt, meaning it needs to be fairly tall. Probably hard to use with a desk, unless it's a standing desk you can raise up as needed. Or you have those one where he lays flat and she "sits" straight down on him, but has support to avoid actual smothering--hard to make that the precise right size, and she then has to squat or sit with her legs out awkwardly. Again, the solution seems like it would be raise it up, so there's basically a full, supporting bench sticking out behind the chair, where she can sit naturally and you can lay naturally.

Either way, more complicated and bigger than what is typically shown, which I think is more for short-term play.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

This is the Queening Chair that belongs to a local club. It obviously wouldn't work for what @Gowther needs. like @Jon Descer mentioned, it has a back rest for the server. I suppose a swing away 'desk' could be added but it most certainly isn't going to be hidden in plain sight!
Queening Chair 4.jpg
Queening Chair 4.jpg (81.53 KiB) Viewed 3674 times
I'm still trying to figure a way to add a back rest to mine.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

These chairs could also work quite well for some of us who are into ball stretching . Having a place for everything to hang without sitting on the edge of a chair . Any body else into stretching along with chastity ?
1 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

mrrigid wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:08 am This one on Amazon seems simply made and well reviewed:

https://www.amazon.com/Multifunction-Zo ... 7B2TG?th=1

My wife also spends a lot of time on the computer, working and in conferences. I'd love to 'go up' on her while she's working. Good luck!
We have gotten one much like this due to back and knee issues. It isn’t anything that would be comfortable for work. But is wonderful for giving support for positions that have been unavailable recently.
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:20 am These chairs could also work quite well for some of us who are into ball stretching . Having a place for everything to hang without sitting on the edge of a chair . Any body else into stretching along with chastity ?
I've tried but one of the boys is...misshapen. Not only pear shaped, but part of the actual testicle developed separate and slightly higher up. So either those top parts get squished painfully, or whatever I have around my scrotum is WAY too tight to wear very long.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

suzzana wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:15 am We have a similar chair. Made by my husband.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14
So, please post explicit photographs (or other such artwork) in the Members Lounge, and include the (pic) or (photo) tag in your subject title. That way, only forum members will see them - and not random strangers from the internet - and anybody who opens that thread will have ample warning.
@suzzana I deleted your picture post because of the explicit content.
1 x