Clone a willy? Cleanliness?

Living the real life under lock and key
Katesboytoy
Clone a willy? Cleanliness?

Post by Katesboytoy »

Just wondering if anyone has done this and if their KH has used it on them. I've been thinking of bringing it up to my KH but wasn't sure if they're durable enough to hold up. We have yet to do any backdoor play, but have talked about it a little bit here and there. Our only issue we've talked about is cleanliness, and neither of us would be okay with any "excrement" during the process. It would be a turn off for both of us. Is it possible to be completely clean during a backdoor pegging? If so, we'd love to know the process. Thanks!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Clone a willy? Cleanliness?

Post by Tom Allen »

Some people have use different toys for anal play. However, you could cover it with a condom for anal play, then remove it and wash for PIV. Much easier l.
0 x
Katesboytoy

Post by Katesboytoy »

We would for use a condom for anal play. We both would just be turned off if excrement got on the condom. Both the sight and the smell would make either of us not want to continue doing it.

As of now, I'm not allowed PIV, only quick insertions with a few pumps, but not allowed a full O. Only ruined. I must say, it is a turn on and it drives me wild. I've been loving the constant state of horniness and so has my KH. I'd love for her to start analyzing play on me, buy we're both kinda vanilla and worried about mishaps.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

If you’re that worried about cleanliness don’t even go there. Even with enemas and condoms you can’t totally guarantee 100% cleanliness. Same as in ordinary sex you can’t guarantee no urine etc. use an enema, use condoms, and be as clean as you can. If you can’t accept that don’t even start. Presumably you haven’t had children ? if you had you’d accept that sometimes things get messy.

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.