How did your starting period go?

Living the real life under lock and key
Katesboytoy
How did your starting period go?

Post by Katesboytoy »

Hi there. Just wondering what period of lock up time you all started with.. my gf and I have only been doing this on and off for about a year, but my lock up time seems to be getting longer and longer from the last.

Did you all start off with a day or two at a time, and slowly make your way up to weeks or months?? I know there's some veterans on here that have been locked for years, but there's no way they just got locked one day and that amount of time went by, is there?

I'm starting to go up to a week locked up before I get a release for a thorough cleaning, but experience discomfort some days. Is this normal? Does it get easier and does my body eventually acclimate to my cage and discomfort? Did you long term guys have a period of discomfort and "bad days" of pain at times when you first started out?

I'm loving this life style, and bought a custom cage JB from MM with 3 adjustment so far, but the one I like the most will cause burning on random days. It doesn't last forever but it becomes legit painful. But the next size up seems like is too big, and I could easily pull out of it if I wanted on some days when I'm saggy and soft.

Just wondering if this is all normal, or if I have yet to find my perfect fit. Seems like depending on the day my cage fits differently. Just really hoping this is all normal and after a while my body and privates will get used to this all and I'll stop having random days of hurting.

Any input or advice from you all would be greatly appreciated. I've been loving reading all your stories and threads and feel like this was the right forum to join to learn about this lifestyle that me and my gf are a newbie at. Thanks in advance for any replies!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: How did your starting period go?

Post by TwistedMister »

I started with a month, and went on from there. But that was after recovering from a major mistake. Then there was the period where I learned that it takes some time to adjust to being more 'secure' with a proper fit.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

My first was also about a month. From the start I have never had a release date, it's up to M'Lady to decide when I'm locked and unlocked. (I have been free for the last week and a half after a 6 month lock up.)
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Took a couple of years for my wife/keyholder to get used to the idea.
Also took me about 6 cheap metal devices before I found the best fit. I'd like to get a PA, but she doesn't like the idea.

Lockup time it now is typically between 1 and 3 months, all up to her. Our routine is for me to hand her the keys, she hides them and only gives them back when she wants me out.
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
nrbill32280

Post by nrbill32280 »

I started out wearing only the "A" ring by itself overnight, but since it didn't bother me, I didn't take it off. After about a week, I began to wear all of it, making a couple of small adjustments for better fit. After about another week, Mistress told me to use a real lock instead of just a bolt, and not to remove it without her permission. She set me up for one orgasm a year for three years, and then no more for life. I failed to cum on the first one, and we split up before I reached time for the second one.
0 x