Careful what you wish for

Living the real life under lock and key
neil_c
Careful what you wish for

Post by neil_c »

J is my husband. He is a very dominant personality. A is a friend of his. He is extremely submissive.

My husband and I have an open relationship, and J and A have had sexual encounters with J dominating A. I am aware of this, and J and I talk openly about what he does with A.

About five weeks ago, A bought himself a Holy Trainer chastity belt. He asked J to be his keyholder. J has been going through a lot with work and some personal things so he said no.

About four weeks ago, J stopped at A's place after his night shift. He was tired and fell asleep on the couch.

A few days later, A was whining to J that his chastity belt was uncomfortable. J said, "Stop whining and take it off." A revealed that he couldn't. The day J fell asleep at his house, he hid both keys in his car.

J was quite annoyed at being made a keyholder without his consent. He did confirm it was only uncomfortable and that A was not in any pain. We live a good 40 minutes drive from A. J told him, "You wanted a keyholder, now you have one. And, no, I will not be bringing you the key."

Thursday (almost four weeks after A was first locked up and hid the keys in the car), J went to visit for a couple of nights. I was taking to J on the phone on the second day and asked J if he had unlocked A. He said "No. I don't even have the keys. I left them at our house. I told A, to stop asking. I might unlock him in July, if he earns it. If not..."

So, A wanted a keyholder and he got one. I don't think he expected that his very first attempted at extended wear, he would be locked up for more than a month.

Neil

PS. I am into chastity too, but I self lock. I know my husband. I might be in it for a year if I gave him the key. I love him, but that is far too much control over me.
0 x
Jon Descer

Re: Careful what you wish for

Post by Jon Descer »

Well, I hope I don't sound preachy, but it's sad if you can't enjoy a kink because your husband will push it too far. That's "bad dom" right there--set some rules you both feel are fair and go with them, and you should obviously have a safeword to get out of it. But also, A sounds kinda dumb, I hate to say it. First off, you need to build up chastity wear and have regular inspections, early on, to ensure no issues; going from "Playing around with it a little bit for a month" to "locked up for months straight" is unwise. I know it can also be emotionally taxing--not everyone takes to orgasm denial the same way, some people really get depressed or anxious after a while. Second, I hope he has an easy means of getting through the lock if need be. It's never good not to have a key or an alternate means of escape in your house that you could grab in case you develop some sort of major issue in your lower regions. Especially plastic cages--imagine if it cracks or a splinter breaks off and starts stabbing his boys, and he can't get it off within a minute or two. Ouch ouch ouch. Besides that, I wouldn't say it's terribly rude of him to hide his keys in J's car. Lots of people hide their keys in weird places to make them hard to access. Still, shouldn't try to force someone to keyhold for you.

Hope I don't come across as rude and I hope J and A are having fun (and you're okay with it all too).
0 x