Experiencing the lifestyle at a fast pace

Living the real life under lock and key
Katesboytoy
Experiencing the lifestyle at a fast pace

Post by Katesboytoy »

I originally was getting into chastity on my own when I was single. Started off with cheap plastics from ebay and only going a day or so locked. I've been with my girlfriend for over 2 years now, and our sex life started off very vanilla (no complaints here though). Chastity has been a growing thing however between us.

She started off with not knowing anything about this lifestyle, and wasn't completely into it at the beginning. Recently though, (after 3 adjustments) I have the perfect fit cage and am in a jailbird from MM. It's amazing to me how comfortable this cage is now that there's no squeezing, burning, or discomfort (unless she's teasing me)

I bought here a keyholder book that made her eyes open wide, and her getting a special smirk on her face after reading it. This book, on top of doing longer sessions caged and locked, has been transforming her in to my ultimate KH/Mistress. She now understands she's in charge and can (and will) use me at her leisure, and keeps me locked 100% of the time she doesn't want to play. But this last play session was many firsts for both of us. I had my first ever edgings, then she gave me my first ever ruined orgasms (wowwww!!! :o ), but to top it all off, she scooped my mess up and smeared it all over face and made me eat the majority of it. And of course she demanded to put the cage back on immediately after this humiliation. All of this was a first for both of us, and they all happened within an hour span.

What happened to my sweet, innocent beautiful vanilla little lover? And who is this dominant, assertive, sexy Mistress she's turning in to?!? :P

Sounds like my next real orgasm is a minimum of 4 weeks away. Longest I ever went was 2 weeks. She's into a dice game she just made up, and if I keep rolling the wrong numbers, my lock up time will be longer (or will they be the "right" numbers?? 🤔)

We're still young and in love, both in our 30s. But I think since she put a ring and lock on me, it's about time I put a ring on her 💍

Sorry for the long story about random events. But this chastity has made us so much closer and more loving than I thought it would turn in to. Just wanted to share with whoever is interested in reading. Thanks to all on here that shares their experiences. It's definitely helped the two of us understand, learn, and get new ideas. From a newbie, thanks again. Looking forward to becoming part of the club!
7 x
Wifeoflookingtolearn
Re: Experiencing the lifestyle at a fast pace

Post by Wifeoflookingtolearn »

What was the book you got for her?
0 x
cuddlepuff
Last orgasm: August 28th, 2021

Post by cuddlepuff »

I want to know about this book as well. Mrs. T is just getting into it, and slowly finding what she does and does not like. It's likely to change over time.
0 x
Katesboytoy

Post by Katesboytoy »

So sorry this reply is so late. I guess I completely forgot to respond. The book was "Tips and Tricks for Keyholders" by Georgia Ivey Green.
It might not be as good for other couples that have been doing chastity for a while, but for people that are a bit newer to the game/lifestyle. It helped my vanilla KH learn how to take more control and realize she has control. The book mentions different games/punishments/humiliation ideas, but after my KH read it, she was able to grasp the situation and come up with her own ideas and games, but mostly that she has all the control and is in charge.

Might not be a great book for everyone, but for my KH being a newbie and vanilla, it helped her become a more dominant and assertive KH and Mistress. I have zero regrets buying her the book since it's only led to her feeling more power, taking more control, and giving her ideas for her own rules. All the things I love the most about chastity. Simple things like rather than her asking me if I want to go down on her, she just flat out says, "you're going to go down on me, then make me a drink." I find it super hot she doesn't ask or give me options anymore.

So far, chastity has been a win-win for both of us and has brought us closer together and spiced up our sex life in the best way.
2 x