Orgasm denial and male submission

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Orgasm denial and male submission

Post by TwistedMister »

It seems to me that I have read this before, nearly word for word, on another site. If you are starting threads just to paste stuff from other sites, please stop.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

...are you trying to advertise chastity to a chastity forum?
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i for one have had enough of whoever this person (suzzana) is. i’m sure they’ll give up and go away soon but in the meantime i’m going to block them so i don’t have to read any more of their “thoughts”.

MsM’s ld
4 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

suzzana wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:32 am @slave d It's "wonderful". And from slaves.
This is an adult forum for people acting as adults. We do not interact in some kind of bdsm personae here.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Mr. slave d is a person whose name is directly associated with BDSM. What do you really want with those remarks?
Whatever designation he has in his name (slave, sub, etc) is completely immaterial on this group. He is not *your* slave, and presumably he is an adult. As long as he is not being a compete ass, he is not bound by any interactional convention.
4 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

suzzana wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:10 am
Tom Allen wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:41 am
suzzana wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:32 am @slave d It's "wonderful". And from slaves.
This is an adult forum for people acting as adults. We do not interact in some kind of bdsm personae here.
Mr. slave d is a person whose name is directly associated with BDSM. What do you really want with those remarks?
I'm beginning to think you need an attitude adjustment. If your intention is to piss everyone off, including the administrators, it's working.

Do you know what happens when the administrators decide they have had enough?
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
testingthewaters

Post by testingthewaters »

Not to pile on here or anything, just more for clarification. What Tom said is how the group runs - this isn't a space of all BDSM and chastity role play. This is a more grounded and realistic forum - people aren't playing roles here, just discussing real world experiences.

Don't get me wrong - role play talk has its place. I am a submissive fellow, and i love it when my gf/keyholder/mistress and I talk in this way. But this doesn't transfer to everyone. I love it when she calls me her "slave" or her pet. But that doesn't make me anyone else's "slave". Far from it, actually. Not to speak for slave d, but i would imagine it is similar for him.

This isn't a role play/persona group. It's more "nuts and bolts" discussion based. Again - I don't mean this meanly, just for clarification.
1 x
subspider

Post by subspider »

I clicked on this and apparently I walked into something - I agree with what has been said. Though the initial comment about not ejaculating for two weeks being unhealthy is not something I have read or heard. I don't think there is a need to milk a prostate after two weeks to keep it healthy. smh people living in LARPing reality.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Just to clarify. i took the name slave-d about 7 years ago just getting started on this journey and like many here full of very unrealistic expectations. i now am called (by MsM) little dickie (Her choice for obvious reasons) and yes She is in charge in a FLR. i am caged 24/7/365 but strangely my brain still works and gets annoyed when people new to this forum spout all sorts of nonsense that the past 7 years have taught me differently. I have no trouble with people having differing views to me, that’s what makes the world go round, but i do have issues with some new members who would argue black is white when they obviously have little experience and even less actual knowledge. So i go to my control panel and put them in the area that means i don’t even see their posts anymore. i’m sure some have done the same to me !! Fine by me !! Most of the long term members here know where i am coming from and i do appreciate their supportive posts.

MsM’s ld
4 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

Despite 11 years of chastity, my wife is still the submissive one in our marriage. Our fetishes end at the bedroom door and we revert to our normal roles afterwards. The only difference in our Sex Life is that sex is for my wife's pleasure only and if she decides to let me orgasm, that is up to her.

Many people do not realize that what they read online is pure masturbation fodder end not real life. There are no rule books and merely locking your penis up does not all of a sudden make you submissive. That is silly to even contemplate.
1 x