Loctite

Living the real life under lock and key
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Loctite

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

nrbill32280 - Thank you. It looks like I need the Purple which is "Low Strength" and "perfect for fasteners less than 6mm," and my security screw is just about 3.57 mm.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Have you ever tried putting the screw in from the other direction , In other words if you are putting in in from right to left try going left to right . It may actually tighten it self .
1 x
For her pleasure is my reward
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:21 am Have you ever tried putting the screw in from the other direction , In other words if you are putting in in from right to left try going left to right . It may actually tighten it self .
Thanks. I will give that a try.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Any update did this work for you ?
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I only tried it once, and thought it was going to work since it was still snug on day 2, but on day 3 it had loosened. I don't understand it since the regular Phillips head screws don't back out at all. I have 3 other security screws so will try them. If they fail, I will try some purple Loctite.
0 x