BarefootandChaste2

Re: Permanent Chastity

Post by BarefootandChaste2 »

Very nice! Wonder how long I should go?
0 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

suzzana wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:37 am Two days later, he received a piercing from Prince Albert, at my insistence.
Curious. It couldn't have been from the dead Prince Albert...
So my question is: how did you get the living Prince Albert to agree to do the piercing?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_II ... _of_Monaco
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
slave d

Post by slave d »

LockedByBD wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:51 pm
suzzana wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:37 am Two days later, he received a piercing from Prince Albert, at my insistence.
Curious. It couldn't have been from the dead Prince Albert...
So my question is: how did you get the living Prince Albert to agree to do the piercing?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_II ... _of_Monaco
Lol love it !!!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

We're so sorry, Uncle Albert...
5 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I will start my 12th year of 24/7 lockup. I get about 2-4 orgasms a year and very used to it by now. I have the perfect key holder wife. She is bi, prefers sex with girls and could not care less if I came or not. Chastity is our entire sex life since moving away from my wife's girlfriend. Ido not mind because she gave me full access to her girlfriend of 48 years in both threesomes and one on one. I had a great sex life filled with very fetish we could think of or find, even the yucky ones. So I owe her big time and I am not 70, cannot get it up, have a very small penis now due to weight gain and my wife has medical issues with her pussy so she does not want intercourse. She gets her best orgasms with her vibrator so it works for us.
0 x