Odd pain following a 'No cum' excersise

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr Pickle
Odd pain following a 'No cum' excersise

Post by Mr Pickle »

I had an Odd pain following an extended 'No cum' excersise C had chosen to treat? me to which was then followed by a ruined / slightly stifled orgasm.

When trying to sleep afterwards, I couldn't rest due to a dull, consistent and uncomfortable pain along my perenium, which was increasing slowly.
I had to keep massaging it, and especially the part of the perenium where the prostate is until it faded enough to doze off.
The following evening while passing a stool it was still tender.

Other than C practically doubling my No cum time ( for no good reason other than she wanted to see what happened to me). Nothing else happened beyond the ahem.. Normal
What on earth is this discomfort?
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
MissyBsBitch
Re: Odd pain following a 'No cum' excersise

Post by MissyBsBitch »

0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I too assume blue balls. Weird things happen when you deviate from the usual course of regular sexual activity/masturbation that always ends in ejaculation. Sometimes, I find orgasm to be almost painful if I've been denied, like the boys are trying to run a marathon after 2 months of binge watching Netflix and eating Cheetos. It's also possible for any muscle to get cramped or "pulled", so maybe you clenched hard at some point and it strained something. If it keeps happening, and your doctor doesn't find anything wrong, you may need to consider that your body has an upper limit of denial. I know some people can't mentally handle more than a certain amount, so why couldn't the body?
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

FWIW, @Mr Pickle, I've several times had a sensation that matches exactly what you describe: "a dull, consistent and uncomfortable pain along my perenium". And in my case at least, I think it's *not* related to blue balls.

This started happening a few years back (4, 5?), in my mid or late 50s. It happens maybe once every six months. And it *doesn't* seem to be associated with erection (or denied erection) or denied orgasm. In my case it seems to happen at random times — I've not been able to discern any pattern or triggers. Sometimes wakes me up in the middle of the night (but I don't seem to have a nocturnal erection, whether back in the days before caging, or an attempted erection while caged). It's not in the scrotum or testicles — as you describe, it is along the perineum. The first several times I tried to take a dump because it felt like something pressing on the pelvic floor — thought maybe I was constipated (nope). I've not found anything that helps relieve it — I just try to relax and be patient and it usually goes away within 5 minutes. It's a mystery to me so far. (I've had several prostate exams and a colonoscopy since it started and none of the various docs have noticed anything untoward.)
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Trying to take a dump makes sense of the pain, it was worse at that end. I would, if I'd been able, given myself a prostate massage.
I haven't felt this before, so attributed it to being delayed a bit too long. I cant think of a time where I was left to fill like this, without being milked or coming.
The pain started some time after the act, I wasn't caged, no ring, not hard or horny. Just relaxing and it crept up on me.
If it happens again I'll mention it here.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(