Living without the cage

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Living without the cage

Post by sirmebane »

I've been moping about and struggling with the "angry skin" my cage is causing with prolonged wear. We have become that couple where unless she has a plan for me, I stay locked up. I have been in this same cage for three years and just recently have things started going sideways. Something about the bottom ring on the cage just abrading the skin at the top of my scrotum. It isn't pleasant and once it starts it is about 10 days to heal but then we fall out of the habit so it is a slow motion car crash.

I'm at the end of a healing window with an action plan to get some adjustments to the cage which will hopefully make things better going forward. I continually doubt my wife's determination to keep my locked since she just surrenders the key when I ask for it and doesn't say much about when I'll be locking back inside the cage.

<insert bored and moping husband here>

She's been busy and while my last O was just over a week ago (we might as well since you're unlocked anyway) but there is a sudden and noticeable absence of intimacy when I'm unlocked. I hate it.

As the weekend was winding down she requested a foot rub and this is a notorious precursor in our marriage that can lead to some form of sex. It didn't happen and my frustration just peaked while my grumpiness just increased. I treated her with indifference instead of being the attentive husband.

Last night she decided to check in with me and I admitted that I wasn't thrilled with the situation. I'm bored. She brightened my world in a way that only she can with this statement...

"Well, you aren't any fun to tease when you're not locked because you can just go handle it yourself. Feels like you just need to find a way to lock up again." She them proceeded to tease me in a very gentle and sensuous way that spiked all my

I debated whether the money I needed to spend would be worth it but let it be know that the fee has been gratefully paid this afternoon.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Living without the cage

Post by Schnoff »

Good choice. What are you going to do with money when you keel over tomorrow. Not to be too too morbid, but live now!
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.