Discreet Day to day wear

Living the real life under lock and key
Aussie11

Discreet Day to day wear

Post by Aussie11 »

Hi there, relatively new to lifestyle . We own a cb6000 which I wear behind closed doors. We want to take the next step and start wearing it outside during working hours but cage is too bulky and obvious to notice. What’s the best cage for discretion. Feedback appreciated thanks.
0 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: Discreet Day to day wear

Post by nosaint »

What's best is such an individual choice that no one can tell you absolutely what to buy. Most of us go through several models before finding what works best for the individual. There are guys who swear by metal cages, they don't do much for me, the Holy Trainer is very popular, it offered me no security, I at least like the illusion that I can't pull out any time I want to.
In general, I would say find a cage that is the same length or very slightly shorter than your normal flaccid length. The CB series always seemed much to long to me. My Cherry Keeper, regular, is about 3.25 inches from the back of the ring to the front of the tip, and slightly angled down. It's working very well for me. I've just finished 30 days continual wear, going to the grocery store, into work occasionally. No one has even glanced at my crotch, there is no bulge. But if anyone does notice, just grin and say your wife enjoys it :D
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
ARK

Post by ARK »

A relatively cheap fix is the type of underwear. I normally boxers and loose fitting pants. I was trying on some dress pants and my wife commented on my bulge. I changed to tighty whities and they concealed the bulge.
1 x
WPS
TweeDeedles

Post by TweeDeedles »

Highly recommend the X-Lock Cobra from Kink3d, once you're pretty comfortable with your size. Super lightweight and discreet. But again, takes a few tries in general to find the device that works for you.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Aussie11 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:49 am Hi there, relatively new to lifestyle . We own a cb6000 which I wear behind closed doors. We want to take the next step and start wearing it outside during working hours but cage is too bulky and obvious to notice. What’s the best cage for discretion. Feedback appreciated thanks.
You may *think* it is bulky and 'obvious', but, really, unless you are wearing pants that are so tight that your nuts get crushed when you sit down no one is going to notice. I initially had the same feeling about the CB-3000 which is only about 1/2" shorter than the 6000. In almost 20 years I've never noticed anyone staring, and no one has ever said anything.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Wurlygig

Post by Wurlygig »

My wife notices the bulge/ bars (depending on device) more when I’m lounging around the house in semi loose gym shorts and jogging pants. I have several different devices that show more with soft gym clothes. I imagine the smooth plastic ones would conceal better. I’ve never noticed anyone staring at my crotch during work, church or general wearing out attire, so I wouldn’t worry, would make for an Interesting conversation though if someone were to approach me.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I use cb6000 and wear Calvin Kline boxer briefs support yet thick enough not to show.
0 x
CB6000
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

1) The biggest factor is probably just cage size, and the CB line, as mentioned, runs long. I've not been at this nearly as long as many here, but even I have noticed how "fitting guides" have gradually decreased recommended cage length, as folks have proven that, yeah, you can wear a cage shorter than even your flaccid length just fine. Your johnson is pretty used to being squished anyway, it's made of spongy cells, it won't suffer if your cage is short. You can basically go as short as imaginable, but it may be hard to clean. Just make sure it's WIDE enough not to cut off circulation or result in trapped bits of skin that develop edema.

2) Okay, maybe this is because I am a small guy (down there, and I am also short), but I've never fully understood the fear of people thinking you've got a big package. I'm not one of those weirdos that takes steps to deliberately mislead others about what I'm equipped with, and I don't want my grandma seeing some huge bulge, but for the most part, I'm not going to be really upset if the ladies think I'm hung. But anyway, as said, you have to almost TRY to actually be so obvious that people will stare at your crotch (unless you actually ARE hung like a horse). Just don't go commando, and make sure your pants are neither skin-tight nor really flimsy and loose--basic slacks and jeans should be fine (especially since the fly breaks up the front so it's harder to notice anything going on). If you have a little bump left that is barely visible from certain angles if a person is really close...so? I mean, unless you're trans or going for a cross-dresser look, people aren't going to find it weird that a man has a penis.

3) If you want, you could get some tight undergarments to really hold your equipment in close, maybe even angled down. You could wear those AND regular boxers.
1 x