Permanent shrinking

Living the real life under lock and key
TidusPup
Last orgasm: April 3rd, 2021
Orgasms this year: 4
Permanent shrinking

Post by TidusPup »

Hello everybody,

Locked for more than 4 years I can see that my cock has shrink.
That was never really something I checked to be honest.

But now that I realized how small I became.
Also my owner and his friends recently pointed out this change and are pushing me to continue

Anybody with experience to “accelerate” the process?

Read a lot about smaller cage (just switched to my 4th cage)
Hormones (not really an option)

But something came up about :

1 week cage and then pumping? Would reduce quickly the size and make even more difficult to be hard

Someone has more infos?
Other tips?

Thanks all
0 x
slave d

Re: Permanent shrinking

Post by slave d »

You will find that in general the shrinkage is not permanent. It’s just that the skin loses elasticity and so your erections won’t get anything like as big for some time, maybe weeks or longer. Personally i love the effect.

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TidusPup
Last orgasm: April 3rd, 2021
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TidusPup »

Yes me too

But I’m really intrigue about this aspect of “losing my masculinity”

Came from cb6000 to Bon4 steel large to Bon4 steel small and Carrara and now in the small steelworks
Attachments
DF370528-331C-4CCA-A4EB-C88A2EAEA4BA.jpeg
DF370528-331C-4CCA-A4EB-C88A2EAEA4BA.jpeg (119.64 KiB) Viewed 33219 times
2 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I can't help but feel like the "trick" would be to prevent erection as much as possible, so chastity basically all the time, and no erections permitted when free (so cold showers when it's cleaning day).

Something else that I have tried to find, with no luck, is something to pull back the cage to hold it against my body, so my caged erections don't get any room to grow even a little. I want it for comfort, not what you desire, but I think it might help. I keep thinking something like a jockstrap but instead of a front pouch, it has little bands that slip through the base ring of the cage and then snap shut, either made of really tight elastic or leather. Might be uncomfortable though, to have something else inside the ring, so I've thought one could get little d-rings attached to the outside, but those might also be annoying and dig into your thighs. I've looked around etsy and seen some unique jock straps and such, and maybe one of those creators would do a custom job, but I've yet to see anyone make this exact product.
1 x
chinacuck

Post by chinacuck »

Shrinkage has been a 'fantasy' of mine for a long time. And after six years of wearing a cage most of the time, I've gone from being over 8 inches in length and 5 1/2 inches circumference to being less than four inches and only four and three eigths around. I can't even fill a toilet tissue roll with my erection. It's great.
I attribute the shrinkage to a complete lack of penetrative sex, forcing erections while caged and occasionally taping my foreskin to prevent any growth. I also edge frequently and have to clean up any spillage. This results in my member resting at about three inches and semi-erect as I leak. Also, not that my little ones are all in kindergarten I have time to use dildos to milk my prostate.
Regarding a device to hold the cage tight against my body, I made a strap from 1" webbing and attached snaps at 1" intervals to allow adjustment. THe webbing slides through the ring and pulls it in and up tight against my body. It's really comfortable and the webbing is wide enough that it doesn't roll or bind. I bought the snaps from a sewing store for making sports clothes or camping gear. They are easy to attach and the webbing is woven nylon.

Hope this helps.
1 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

11 years for me. It grows back to normal size after while. I used to wear one of the chastity devices that are a simple round disk on a ring. Keeps you cock inside your body. Did that for half a year and then when we took our usually 2-4 week break each year, it went from tiny to normal size.
4 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Been in chastity for the last year in a Cobra small cage. If I am unlocked, I am locked back up immediately afterward. I have always been seven inches long. The other day I was unlocked and my wife measured my erection at 4.5 inches. Think the wife likes the idea of shrinking my dick as I am now in an extra small Cobra cage. No room for an erection.
3 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Update since the wife put me in the extra small cobra cage as it’s been about two months. We have also added a waist strap that keeps the cage pressed against me. Even if I try to get an erection, the cage doesn’t pull away from my body. Last time we measured I had gone from 7 inches to 4.5 inches. This time I had lost another .25 inch. I also measured my penis flaccid. When I started this chastity journey I was within a hair of 3 inches. Now I am a hair under 2 inches.

This would be a total freak out if I didn’t know it is a temporary affect of chastity. Not sure if the wife wants to go smaller. She only likes gold cages and mine is the smallest gold cage we have found.
0 x
Galaxy_jpg

Post by Galaxy_jpg »

Sam3655 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:19 pm Update since the wife put me in the extra small cobra cage as it’s been about two months. We have also added a waist strap that keeps the cage pressed against me. Even if I try to get an erection, the cage doesn’t pull away from my body. Last time we measured I had gone from 7 inches to 4.5 inches. This time I had lost another .25 inch. I also measured my penis flaccid. When I started this chastity journey I was within a hair of 3 inches. Now I am a hair under 2 inches.

This would be a total freak out if I didn’t know it is a temporary affect of chastity. Not sure if the wife wants to go smaller. She only likes gold cages and mine is the smallest gold cage we have found.
I’ve been loving my cobra nub. I was always kind of proud of having a big-ish dick when I was younger but since getting into being locked the idea of shrinking and fitting into tiny cages is so shockingly hot. Hoping that one day I’ll be small enough to be able to wear a Holy Trainer nub with no strap. Good luck on your downsizing, nubs are amazing if you can make them work.
2 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Yet another update. Been in the extra small cobra cage for a couple of months. Been released all of an hour in December and no orgasm since end of September. Also have a waist belt to keep the cage firmly against me. Fourteen months in chastity and gone down two cage sizes in that time. Started this chastity journal at 7 inches and last time the wife CS measured my erection it was roughly 4.25 inches. Today Cs notice room in my cage. I was unlocked and given a hand job till erect. Out came the ruler and came in at an even 4 inches. Cannot believe I have lost 3 inches in length.

CS smiled and gave me yet a smaller cage. She wrapped an ice cold wash cloth on my dick and told me to lock up. I am wondering how small she is wanting to go .
2 x