Foreskin

Living the real life under lock and key
Wendee

Foreskin

Post by Wendee »

I love my genuine holytrainer, but I am not "cut" I have a long foreskin and sometimes the pee comes out all over my genital area, but the most annoying thing is i cannot shake off pee in my v4 nub or nano, so the end of my penis stays cold and damp and is smelly after a day or two. I live Scotland and to get the chop would be around £2000. Advice would be appreciated,

Thanks
0 x
Jon Descer

Re: Foreskin

Post by Jon Descer »

I am cut, so I can't say much. But I have a PA and I love my device from rigid chastity, and I know they have a PA option specifically for uncut guys, with an extra curve to catch and hold the foreskin back away from either hole, to try and keep things clean. But that's not an immediate solution; you'd have to get pierced and it took them half a year to get my order made and shipped to me (they are in Poland, I think).

I also bought a little squeeze bottle from Amazon for a few bucks, and at least when I am at home, I squirt some water directly into the hole to rinse out any remaining urine. Might help. Or outright use some cotton swabs to clean in there.
0 x
Wendee

Post by Wendee »

Thanks
0 x
chinacuck

Post by chinacuck »

I'm uncut as well and my foreskin sometimes sticks out of the cages I use, getting pinched.
I haven't raised the question of getting it cut but I have researched it. I found a product that is used to restrict the bloodflow, effectively the same as docking a puppy's tail. It's cheap and can be done at home. The only concerns I had were the threat of sepsis or other infection. But if you have access to the NHS it would then be an emergency situation, not elective surgery...
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I'm uncircumcised and share this issue, but I@m not about to let anywhere near me with a knife :shock:
I wear SS cages of various lengths from short to nano (though I have a favourite), all open designs which help with hygiene. My solution is to use a showerhead at least daily, along with cotton buds for cleaning then drying under the foreskin.
I keep a cotton bud handy as well for pushing back into place and foreskin that pokes through.
For hiking, I keep a bit of clingfilm (saran wrap) or somesuch to wrap around the cage, which does wonders to prevent chafing.
0 x