Best vibrator for edging in a steel chastity cage?

Living the real life under lock and key
Connecticut_couple

Best vibrator for edging in a steel chastity cage?

Post by Connecticut_couple »

My wife tried to use some of her vibrators on my cage to tease me and bring me to the edge, but none of them have the power to stimulate me in a steel cage. I've hear the Hitachi Magic Wand brand supposedly works well. Does anyone have any experience with that? Better, yet, are there other similarly powerful vibrators/massagers that you'd recommend? Thanks in advance.
0 x
slave d

Re: Best vibrator for edging in a steel chastity cage?

Post by slave d »

If you want the best try DOXY you will not be disappointed !! It’s British and Uber powerful ! MsM has spent forever searching for the best vibratory for Her, She didn’t find it till in Her 60s. She doesn’t use it on me but believe me it would do the job. The problem with Hitachi is there is so much garbage knock off junk out there that you could get a good one ..... or not !! They used to be the gold standard but not any more !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Doesn't do it for me I'm afraid, so my answer's none at all :-(
Once I'm locked, that's it.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

We have an old Oster #295. We never used it like for muscle massage..sexually wife hates it. New to this idea for me so I pulled it out of the closet..
, 3 days in since our chastity reveal weekend...so I tried low speed through the jeans direct to the cage. 30 seconds.. had to go change and clean up ,,thats going to take some getting used to for sure..
0 x
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

The Hitachi (or one of the various copies) is probably the best for what you need.

I had a genuine Hitachi that was mains powered. Unfortunately it was 110v so here in the UK it required a bulky transformer to operate.

I now have a rechargeable 'look-alike' magic wand which is a lot more convenient to use, and has the added advantage of various modes.
0 x
softboyplum

Post by softboyplum »

easily the hitachi. it's the baseline best vibrator. apply pressure onto your cage with that and youll be ready to cum in under a minute ;)
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I bought my wife a magic wand and she didn't care for it that much. It sat on the shelf until one day I was so needy that I snuck it out while she was at work for some edging in my Jailbird. The vibrations were so powerful that I completely abandoned the idea in about 30-40 seconds as I could feel an ejaculation welling up. It was so intense, so fast that I was genuinely alarmed at how automatic the physical response was once it started.

The wand is too much for me for edging unless you were to do it in tiny intervals like 5 seconds on, 20 seconds off to recover.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123