Are multiple orgasms easily achievable after 30 days??

Living the real life under lock and key
ChastizedRob

Are multiple orgasms easily achievable after 30 days??

Post by ChastizedRob »

Dear Forum,

My asian wife and are just started to seriosly put me in chastity early this year. I have had only two orgasims this year! after 200 or more last year! My first lockup was for 11 days and she let me know last night that I'll will have been locked up at least 30 days until my next release and orgasm! I'm now just on day 5 so I have at least 25 days to go. Of course I'm very happy to lick her to orgasms whenever she allows me. We are new to this so we really enjoy generally planning when I get an orgasm...maybe later she will make it more random.

My question is at day 30 is it easy to cum a second time after the first orgasm? I'm in my lat 40s and have not cum twice in the same hour since I was much younger. She and I think it would be awesome for me to take a day off work if I could cum 2 (or more) times inside her within an hour or one long sexual session on or after the 30 day mark. After no orgasms for 30 days is it easier for someone near 50 to cum multiple times within an hour or a few hours to greatly please his wife once a month?

It the answer is yes, I should have been more careful for what I have wished for because my wife will then definately only be letting me out once a month or less :o I really love her!

Rob
0 x
kpb57

Re: Are multiple orgasms easily achievable after 30 days??

Post by kpb57 »

You can only test this out. Everybody reacts differently, and at different timespans.

Don't expect things to "scale" infinitely. Just because it felt great after 10 days doesn't mean it will feel three times again as good after a month.

I'm a very "short-timer" (see my other posts), but we have had a great experience after just 1 1/2 days. My wife unpacked me and let me come with her hands. Although I had a complete and beautiful orgasm, I stayed hard (I almost feared I had caught a spell of priapism), and she could ride me to a string of wonderful climaxes herself. Only after that my hardness subsided.

Now, in my "bad times" of giving too much attention to myself (read: masturbating), I routinely wasted my energy on three or more orgasms per day, so my current rate of between one and two per day is already a serious reduction, which has improved the quality by orders of magnitude. But I would not expect (at the moment) that a further decrease would bring the same kind of enhancement.
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

In my case, a period of prolonged chastity DOES allow me to cum more than once. It's a mixed blessing, however, as this really means that if you are allowed to cum once, it really doesn't empty you out after, say, a few weeks or more.
0 x
ChastizedRob

Post by ChastizedRob »

Hi Forum,

You guys are now scaring me here. My wife has definately let me know that I'll be locked up for a minimum of 30 days before next orgasm! I'm now only in day 6 with 24 days to go! I have only had two orgasm this months when I have had 200 or more in all of last year! With so little response, I'm thinking it may not be easy to cum for my princess 2 time within an hour after being locked 30 (or more) days.

I'm extremely happy my wife/key holder has very quickly and very strongly decided I will not orgasm for at least 30 days! However, I'm also very scared of what I wished for has now become a reality. I'm begining to thing I may have only about 12 orgasisms this year! Yes, I knew my wife was asian and that asian wives are very VERY strong minded! once her mind is wrapped around controlling her husband......she simply will have her way.

Best Regards, Rob
0 x
1mlockedup

Post by 1mlockedup »

Hey Rob & Forum,

We both are about in the same boat, but my Wife and I took a break on the 20th day, worked out to be our Aniv wkend. I was able to cum twice, but that was in about a 3 hour time frame, and once again the next day.
There was alot of TLC going on both ways, so I think it gave me time to recharge. I got you beat in age, so hopefully your Wife / KH will give you alittle more time out, so you both can enjoy. After the 2nd day.. it was back into lock up, and we r shooting for 29 days next. Can't do 30 cause we are traveling to BKK, and I am sure
TSA has NO sense of humor about our little game.
0 x
MM Pet Trap 24/7
ChastizedRob

Post by ChastizedRob »

Hi Forum,

I'm at day 22 of a 32 day lockup (hopefully).... At least the plan is for me to work from home for 1/2 day on Feb 16 and for me to get all the orgasms I can managed from 12PM to 2:30 PM and then again after the children go to sleep. My wife teased me very well and even let me insider her without cumming last night and if felt like heaven. She had me eat her to at least 4-5 orgasms before locking me back up for the final 10 days until my next day 32 release. Of course, if a snow storm hits and the kids are home, I need to wait another week.

Thanks to your advice I have greatly lowered my expectation on how good my orgasm after 32 days will feel. I think it is great she is giving the chance to cum inside her multiple times during the day. After day 32, I (and she) have not discussed what is next. I think she likes me on a monthly release schedule. I'm not sure I could handle only one orgasm after 30 days (or a month!).....I guess we can/will disscuss that???? even a weekly release would be explosive and amazing enough for me? anything over 1 month may just make me angry an shut down sexually.

I love my wife of 20+ years and like being in chasity for her!

Rob
0 x