Lock alternatives

Living the real life under lock and key
shyguy
Last orgasm: May 14th, 2023
Lock alternatives

Post by shyguy »

One of the things that puts my Wife/KH off me wearing a device is having to get the key which ruins spontaniety. Currently she doesn't want to wear the key but I still want her to have control.

I know there are bluetooth locks (again, too much faff) and fingerprint locks but my cages all use the magic locker. My current solution is using the 'airlock' accessory with numbered tags which she can just break off in the heat of the moment 8-)

I'd be interested to hear what anyone else has come up with if you have the same issue.
0 x
slave d

Re: Lock alternatives

Post by slave d »

The whole point of a lock being secure is that somebody has to have access to something somewhere that allows them access and denies anybody else. Anything less, even what you have at present, is really no security at all. You may as well just go with the “honour system” and chuck away the cage if carrying a key is too much trouble.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
shyguy
Last orgasm: May 14th, 2023

Post by shyguy »

Of course it isn't secure but not many cages really are 100% secure. The tag ensures I haven't cheated. Even with a lock I could cut the cage off without too much trouble but that would be rather obvious.

I am hoping to get to the properly locked stage but I have to ease her in and if she's not comfortable with a key then I'm not going to force the issue. One step at a time...
2 x
Qwicslvr
Last orgasm: March 22nd, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Qwicslvr »

I like this one as a lock alternative option and have considered it as of recent for travels.

US $11.31 30% Off | NEWEST AIR LOCK MAMBA Cock Cage Penis Sleeve Plastic lockable Cobra Male Chastity Device Penis Rings Adult Games Sex Toys
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mq4V9wT
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Qwicslvr wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:06 pm I like this one as a lock alternative option and have considered it as of recent for travels.

US $11.31 30% Off | NEWEST AIR LOCK MAMBA Cock Cage Penis Sleeve Plastic lockable Cobra Male Chastity Device Penis Rings Adult Games Sex Toys
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mq4V9wT
Isn’t that what he’s saying he’s using now ??

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

shyguy wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:41 am Of course it isn't secure but not many cages really are 100% secure. The tag ensures I haven't cheated. Even with a lock I could cut the cage off without too much trouble but that would be rather obvious.

I am hoping to get to the properly locked stage but I have to ease her in and if she's not comfortable with a key then I'm not going to force the issue. One step at a time...
Meh, you could come in your cage too, if you wanted, with no evidence of "cheating". The "honor system" is still the basis of it all, unless you get like a Hardsteel maybe. I'm not trying to be rude, but if taking literally a minute to remove a key from a lockbox or wearing it on an anklet is too much of a bother or investment, then she's not actually ready and/or willing to be a keyholder, at least not consistently. That's like saying you're interested in some light bondage, but getting the handcuffs out of the top drawer and cuffing her is asking too much. So I dunno...maybe it'd be better to discuss you being free during the week and she locks you on the weekend, or vice versa, or something else that allows for "spontaneity" most of the time except when she explicitly decides to do the opposite.
0 x
Qwicslvr

Post by Qwicslvr »

His link load a small nub metal cage...... these are new 3d printed cages so the entire cage is plastic. They offer a plastic lock pin to use a tag instead. We arnt here to gaurantee his chastity either sir. Just to help and people are definitely allowed to enjoy it in their own levels. Geez lets the dude play if he wants to 😅. Soo in theroy use the air lock and a tag on days when it may be possible then she can just remove when ready. ggs
2 x
Qwicslvr

Post by Qwicslvr »

Or super simple concept pull ring with a cotter pin sized properly could work also i assume. Bend a little nipple in the metal past the closure to hold a bit better but not to much to keep pressure from sliding it out.... sorry i work in automotive and was looking at some clips we had sitting around and though hey maybe that would work 😇
1 x
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by williebdenied »

I might suggest that what you do is only wear the device when you are away from her, for example, when you got to work, or she goes shopping. When you leave the house, the key stays home. When she leaves the house, the keys go with her.

When you both go out on the town, but go without expectation of having a quickie, you can wear it then. Unless your wife is insatiable and wants action in all sorts of unusual places, this will work too. Either way, you have the key and can make a game of removing the cage.

When you are home, the device comes off.

Just a thought
2 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

When the tab on my magic lock fell off and the guts came apart, this left the lock as empty cylinder. I was installing it as normal using a small ty-rap through it. The ty-rap replaces the tab and holds the cylinder securely. Ordered locks which are cool, but decided to keep the old empty cylinder just in case I wanted to find a more secure way of fastening it, like maybe small cable fed through using a crimping tool with a sta-con type connector. Color coded for security identification..still you would need tools
for removal.
0 x