Weird Erection Question

Living the real life under lock and key
Jon Descer

Weird Erection Question

Post by Jon Descer »

So lately I have been trying new meds (Vyvanse and Celebrex, although the latter is hopefully temporary) while also being more healthy in general. Somewhat, anyway. And I have found myself with a weird...thing. So when caged in my Halfshell, that I have been wearing on and off for 2 years comfortably, I am actually getting so erect and swollen for so long that it hurts. Like, I'm forming edema. I may have to buy a wider cage. Anyway, though, outside of the size issue, that sounds like a good sign of healthy, er, equipment, right? But out of the cage, I am struggling to get erect at all. A little bit in the morning, sometimes, and otherwise it's a challenge, no matter what I do, what time of day, etc. I have a variety of steel and silicone rings to go around different bits, and they seem help only slightly, unless it's so tight that I turn purple in minutes, and even then it's less "hard" than it is "full", if that makes sense. Even the little blue pill does not help, just gives me a headache. And it's not like I was ever the type to wear my cage every minute of every day, I'd usually go a few weeks wearing it then a few weeks out, so I don't think it's some sort of weird mental conditioning going on, I didn't have trouble a few months ago. I know it sort of seems perfect from a kinky angle, but I'm single and I like my stress relief.

So...I don't know, does anyone have an idea, here? The only thing I can think of in general is just that my cardio is terrible; gyms still pretty restricted, cold weather, etc, but I am moving soon and have already purchased an exercise bike to put in the new digs, so hopefully I can get to work on that. But it still seems weird that my blood has NO problem getting where I need it in the cage then suddenly struggles if I take it off. Is this god's way of telling me I belong under lock and key?
0 x