Day 1

Living the real life under lock and key
Mnpker
Last orgasm: July 10th, 2021
Day 1

Post by Mnpker »

I probably won’t be journaling my first lock up but I am glad to say that the Man Cage 2 (3.5”) arrived today and is in place. I had tried a larger size but it was like a cowbell on me and fell off too easily. ;)

Question: I realize the first day is going to be quite an adjustment but how much pain should I experience as a starter? My testicles have never been stretched out and I’m definitely feeling that.

Anyhow, that’s for this space being a great resource!

Mason
0 x
Mnpker
Re: Day 1

Post by Mnpker »

*thanks
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Unless you are really big, that cage is long enough to let an erection get well underway pulling the testicles away from the body as it does which is quite painful for a lot of guys. I have read many accounts of guys having to take off their device during the night as a result. It will take trial and error to find the correct cage, base ring and gap combination for comfortable wearing and sleeping.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Mnpker

Post by Mnpker »

Thanks, the gap size is the part I’m working with at the moment.
0 x