Chafing

Living the real life under lock and key
KingKeagle
Chafing

Post by KingKeagle »

I just tried wearing my chastity cage overnight and I realised that the cage's ring chaf my ball. Do you guys have any tips to prevent this from happening/reduce the chafing?
0 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: Chafing

Post by KittensBoyToy »

You'll get multiple answers from petroleum jelly to baby oil to ???. My favorite is Monistat Anti Chaffing Gel Powder.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I use this: https://www.vaseline.com/uk/en/products ... otion.html

Mind you, I didn't know it was for menopausal people with cisvaginas until I posted this link :-) On the bottle it just says for mature skin.

Very good though.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I use baby oil a couple of times a day.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KingKeagle

Post by KingKeagle »

Thank you all so much for your help ^_^
0 x
mrgunoil

Post by mrgunoil »

The charging becomes painful. It feels almost like someone is picking the very underside of my ball sack. As soon as I move the skin the pain subsides. Is this considered charging??
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Charging?

Skin could be folded/pinched, or rubbing. Some ointment or lube can help. I use either a cream for chapped hands or silicone lube, sometimes.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
mrgunoil

Post by mrgunoil »

Twistedmister, Thank you and yes! I wrote chaffing.. My spellcheck changed it to charging. I will try some Vasoline ointment\cream. If I lube it it is fine but just does not last.
0 x
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

I use Body Glide (for her) and I haven’t had chafing or prickly heat in over a year Body Glide for Her Anti Chafe Balm (USA Sale Only) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KKHGK4W/re ... UTF8&psc=1
0 x
mrgunoil

Post by mrgunoil »

Thank you Body glide for her, I will try it. Everything else seems.to dry up and get painful within an Hour. I have a 45 mm ring. Think I will order a 50mm. I have a smooth round ring. I am thinking of ordering a thick flat one with a curve. Any experience with those??
0 x