Anniversary

Living the real life under lock and key
SteveT

Anniversary

Post by SteveT »

Hello All,
I used to be a (fairly) regular contributor to these pages, but then life got in the way. Although I haven't been here for a couple of years I have been locked (on and off) for much of my time away. I decided to come back because I just needed to tell someone - and there are few people outside this forum who would appreciate what i am about to say:

Wednesday 10 March 2021, was something of a Red Letter Day for me. There are two reasons for this:

1) I got my Covid-19 Vaccine; and

2) That day marks the One Year Anniversary of the date when my Wife locked me up. One year without release from the cage. At all.

A few years ago I used to do a job which involved me travelling through airports on average about twice per week. My current job involves very little international travel, but both my Wife and I both have family in other countries so, even without travel for my job, we would typically go through airports three to four times per year. Although I do have a plastic chastity cage, my Wife doesn't like it - so long-term chastity, until now, has never been an option. I have always been unlocked from my stainless steel cage prior to any journey, and often only relocked several days (or sometimes weeks) after our return. With the pandemic raging we have not travelled internationally (or pretty much out of our house) at all. Prior to this period of lockdown, the longest continuous lockup for me had been seven months. I thought a year would be an impossibility. Now, however, I celebrate(?) one whole year locked up.

1 year without a full erection.
12 months of carefully waxing / shaving around the cage.
52 weeks of cunnilingus-only sex.
365 days of having to sit down to pee.
0 full orgasms

At no point in this last year has the lock been unlocked or the cage removed.

During the year I have cum 7 times (all, or course, whilst locked in the cage). It was supposed to be six times - but I had an "accident". Whilst licking my Wife's arse, I lost control.

We may travel again sometime in the summer - but that is still at least three months away!

I am totally used to, and accepting of, more-or-less permanent chastity in the service of my Wife.

This is life in a modern marriage.

I never thought I would get to one whole year without being unlocked. To me it is quite an achievement and, as I said, I have no-one to tell except you folks!

Thanks for listening!
10 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
LockedByBD
Re: Anniversary

Post by LockedByBD »

SteveT wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:29 am 1 year without a full erection.
Or as someone else on this site has said "The FIRST year..."
5 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

Yes indeed!
My Wife still doesn’t like the idea of traveling caged - even using my plastic cage - but She has recently said that, when we do eventually get to fly again, we will take the cage with us. So yes, one year is just the start!
1 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Mrs Edge and I have taken to using the term "Chastiversary"

Congrats on yous!
0 x
C Souclay
Last orgasm: March 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by C Souclay »

And by the way Tom your next "Chastiversary " is in 2 weeks

Anything special scheduled ?
Or juste an Happy Chastiversary to you sing by Mrs Edge?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

C Souclay wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:39 pm And by the way Tom your next "Chastiversary " is in 2 weeks
April 1st is the "official" date because neither of us remember when it started.

Nothing special planned. Some quietly steamy sex on the weekend, as usual.

We really don't make much of a deal about this, except when we're having some intimate time. Me being locked has been our" new natural" for so long that we don't treat it as an aspect of our lives that is different or unusual. Which, in some respects, is kind of hot when I *do* stop to think about it.
3 x