Numbing cream shower denial

Living the real life under lock and key
Katesboytoy
Numbing cream shower denial

Post by Katesboytoy »

Fairly new to chastity. At least for periods longer than a day or 2. I'm on week 2 of lock down with no cumming and only temporary releases for cleaning.

Just wanted to share what I found to be frustrating in my new journey of chastity. Currently I'm in a cheap steel China made eBay cage, and surprisingly it's comfortable enough to stay locked days at a time, but getting a good cleaning has been a challenge with the cage on in the shower. My KH would normally supervise me while I'm unlocked to get a good deep clean every few days. But as I'm unlocked and scrubbing myself down there, I become aroused from finally feeling "attention" to my manhood.
I feel like I was cheating from the pleasure I'd get from just washing and scrubbing. And I felt like that wasn't fair for my KH even though she'd supervise most of my showers.

So I suggested that when she unlocks me for a shower that she rubs numbing cream on me before I'm able to touch myself to clean. By time I get in the shower, the cream has numbed me enough that I can barely feel anything at all and couldn't pleasure myself if I wanted to! I follow her rules of no playing with myself in the shower, and wouldn't go behind her back anyways. But with the cream, I don't even get to feel the washing and scrubbing. By time the cream wears off, I'm back in my cage locked up again without feeling any pleasure during my temporary release! I found it crazy frustrating to not be able to feel anything while I'm unlocked, but couldn't be more turned on by the denial!

In the meantime, I just put an order in for a MM jail bird in hopes of a more comfortable fit, and easier cleaning. Maybe once it arrives I may not even need to be released for a good deep cleaning! At least I can only hope 😁
And if I do need a release, I guess it's back to the numbing cream.

Gosh do I love being locked for her and hope she keeps me this way ❤
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Numbing cream shower denial

Post by Tom Allen »

moved to appropriate forum
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

My bad. I approved it from the notifications dropdown before I had enough coffee. It just dawned on me and I came back to move it, but you beat me to it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

What cream do you use?
0 x
CB6000
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

Not sure how often you shower and would need to use this, but you should probably check with a doctor before using it habitually on a long-term basis.
0 x
Katesboytoy

Post by Katesboytoy »

The product is called speed numb and comes in a small blue tube. We've only used it a couple times so far, but my KH just mentioned anyways that she's concerned about using it on me over time anyways, and would rather have me feel aroused rather than numb, and wants to try out edging me in the shower during my release. She's never done this to me yet, and I'm excited for her to try it out on me! My only worry is that she doesn't stop soon enough and my 2 weeks of hard work comes to an end before I'm ready for it to. I don't think I've ever gone this long without an orgasm, and me and my KH are both excited to see how intense of one I'll get when she decides to release me sometime in the near future.
0 x
all41

Post by all41 »

You want an amazing O then wait a little longer and you be on top and in control PIV pin her down to the bed and have it on your terms for one night and set it up in advance so you have something to look forward to! Do that this time and for next time I'll tell you how to take it up another notch
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

all41 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:20 pm You want an amazing O then wait a little longer and you be on top and in control PIV pin her down to the bed and have it on your terms for one night and set it up in advance so you have something to look forward to! Do that this time and for next time I'll tell you how to take it up another notch
There’s not many keyholders on here that would accept being submissive, pinned to the bed, having PIV on their normally caged partners terms etc !! That’s the thing they’ve got into chastity to get away from !! as have most of the locked boys !!

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
all41

Post by all41 »

When it's my turn to O every 3 weeks to two months my key holder let's me have it anyway I want it. Then it's back in the cage. She just giggles at how hard I am working up there
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Sorry, i haven’t had a “turn” for anything in over 3 years now !! Now that’s denial !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.